One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
There are so many to choose from but probably

Mark Farrington
Andy Kennedy
Jon Obika

That was the one I couldn't remember, still think there were worse in the 'bad old days', but when clean through on goal (vs ?Donny), the touch that sent him towards the corner flag was just amazing.....

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
You'd need a good memory for Gilliver and Brain Waste, and even as a senior I don't remember them challenging some others listed here.

My vote goes to "leaping like a salmon", however.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Chris Holroyd

His on-off transfer seemed to suggest he didn't really want to join us and then when we finally got him I cringed watching him play. One of the poorest players I've ever seen

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
We've had so many - Tilts, Farrington, Obika etc but last season was probably the worst collective strike force i've ever seen since i've been supporting the team since the late 70's - no striker with 5 goals to his name is a joke!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Moralee Was utter turd as well. Recall him getting sent off after 5 seconds

Eleven pages it took. Well done, Pete.
That was at Scunny.
Hilariously shit striker.
He managed to shin a ball, bouncing along the goalline, against the bar and in home to Milwall in the Paint Pot trophy. We lost 5-1.

Vaguely recall Junior McDougald not being universally liked.

Feb 14, 2010
We've had so many - Tilts, Farrington, Obika etc but last season was probably the worst collective strike force i've ever seen since i've been supporting the team since the late 70's - no striker with 5 goals to his name is a joke!

CMS is up there for biggest waste of Millions ever, but he was playing second tier football. Ian Baird at Brighton was well past his sell by date and we finished second from bottom of the entire football league two seasons running for a reason.. we were truly truly dreadful

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
CMS is up there for biggest waste of Millions ever, but he was playing second tier football. Ian Baird at Brighton was well past his sell by date and we finished second from bottom of the entire football league two seasons running for a reason.. we were truly truly dreadful

We were dreadful but Bairdy scored more than 5 goals!! - no striker did that for us last season

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lad from the youth team in the first championship season played a couple of games while Zamora was injured, name escapes me though.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
noticed a couple of shouts for Mick Ferguson

seem to remember him scoring at Fratton

which of course makes him exempt from this thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here