Paul ‘Gazza’ Gascoigne
Lionel Messi
Mohammed Salah
David Beckham
Bobby Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Whilst I admire the skills of the top players over the years, I only really enjoy watching Brighton.

My top 5 would be

5: Lawrenson - my first albion hero
4: Wayne Bridge - Just such an incredibly talented player, a joy to watch.
3. Zamora - too good to be true first time around.. and then he came back!
2. Murray - has been exceptional for us. I love his professionalism and his unstated love for the club. The 100th goal was a very special moment. Gentleman and legend.
1. Bruno - Maestro! Absolutely incredible to watch. Skillful, intelligent, magical at times. Particularly in the championship where he was many levels better than 99.9% of the opponents he was up against. Cannot believe there aren't more votes for him.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just one.

George Best.

He would get out of bed with Miss World, stroll down the pub, 6 pints, leave at half 2. Get to Old Trafford, put his last fag out at 2.55,
Go out on the pitch, score a hatrick on a surface like a ploughed field, back in the pub for half 5, before meeting Miss World and her better looking sister, for an evenings , ahem, entertainment.
George, where did it all go wrong.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just one.

George Best.

He would get out of bed with Miss World, stroll down the pub, 6 pints, leave at half 2. Get to Old Trafford, put his last fag out at 2.55,
Go out on the pitch, score a hatrick on a surface like a ploughed field, back in the pub for half 5, before meeting Miss World and her better looking sister, for an evenings , ahem, entertainment.
George, where did it all go wrong.

He said spent his money on Women, Booze and cars. and the rest he wasted

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Henry, though injury prone in 2nd half of career. When young he was magical...
Maldini (not a lot of defenders on these lists...)
Müller (one goal in three for a decade at arguably the world's best team. Exciting? Why no, not really...)
Zidane
Ronaldo, when healthy....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here