QPR ( weekend in Camden Town)
Brentford ( weekend in Camden Town)
...... What? I like Camden Town :shrug:
[emoji106] [emoji482]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still buzzing after our so near, yet so far, amazing season. Now I can't wait for the next, especially some juicy away days. My top three - Aston Villa, a wonderful traditional, old ground with loads of character. Newcastle, one of those true legendary grounds that can't be missed. And, finally, Burton Albion, maybe one (not wishing to sound arrogant) that we will probably not play at again after next season, and therefore one to cross off the "92 list".

Just hope that that they're all Saturday 3.00 pm kick-offs!

You missed Burton Albion away in the league cup - Part timer :lolol:

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Villa
Newcastle
Burton

All new grounds for me.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Keeping down to three is tough. I'll go Preston, Hudds, Cardiff if sat 3pm Kick offs. Great pubs at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Grounds I have not been to- Burton and Newcastle.
Away Ground I have probably been to the most- Millwall

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm looking to do more new grounds this season to try to build on my progress to complete the 92 (done about 50)

The top 2 will be Newcastle and Burton (depending on dates) and then (at least) 1 from the remaining Championship ground i need (Derby, Blackburn, Huddersfield, Rotherham, Bristol City and as i've done Elm Park but not the Madejski Stadium, Reading ) + possibly Barnsley if promoted - but I hope to do as many of these as possible next season, and maybe all of them

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No new grounds for me

Villa, Leeds, and Burton.

I would love to go to Newcastle again, but cannot manage 14 flights of stairs now.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Burton. Went there for my birthday and had 18 different draught ales in one long day. Off again this Wednesday (25th May) as a stopover on way up north. If it's a Saturday then make it a long weekend as there are some really goods pubs there.

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fulham, been a fantastic away trip the last two years so got to be worth going again.
Millwall if they come up as its not that far and we always seem to play well in London.
Norwich, can visit a mate at uni and go to a ground I haven't been too yet.

Newcastle would be great i'm sure but very much doubt the student budget will stretch to that!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Blackburn, Hull and Wigan are the 3 Champ grounds I have yet to visit.
Newcastle, Leeds and Bristol are my most anticipated aways, the latter 2 I have sons living in those cities.
PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here