Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Teacher Asks You To Do Homework on a Person Who Has Changed The World

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Didn't they do Pelagic rather than Benthic Trophic Diversity ?

Yes, dont you remember ? all hell broke loose. Biggest ever binfest on the Pelagics since the accusation that some of the demersals species had ventured in.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, dont you remember ? all hell broke loose. Biggest ever binfest on the Pelagics since the accusation that some of the demersals species had ventured in.

I remember now, they certainly muddied the water with that debate by at one point, suggesting Benthic Detrivores had a proclivity towards reducing fecundity of Demersal Omnivores. That one kept the candles burning long in to the night. Mind you heap good publicity for the opening of the Marine aquarium..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I remember now, they certainly muddied the water with that debate by at one point, suggesting Benthic Detrivores had a proclivity towards reducing fecundity of Demersal Omnivores. That one kept the candles burning long in to the night. Mind you heap good publicity for the opening of the Marine aquarium..

It always ends up with Hadopelagic talk, but thats too deep for me.

boom boom

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It always ends up with Hadopelagic talk, but thats too deep for me.

boom boom

you always have to Protist, don't you ?

anyway, I have to go.. I'm experimenting whether its possible to straighten out Sea Horses and then iron them to disguise them as Pipefish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here