Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Semi-Final ticket buying strategy

How are you going to play your semi-final ticket purchasing?

• STH - buying within the STH tiers

Votes: 218 43.4%
  • STH - waiting for members/guests to buy with

Votes: 118 23.5%
  • STH - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Member - buying straight away

Votes: 69 13.7%
  • Member - waiting for guests to buy with

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Member - not going

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - buying if/when I can

Votes: 33 6.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I'm in exactly the same boat as you, I'm a STH and family members have come to games in earlier rounds as guests & so have seen no benefit from a purchase history/points perspective.

In which case I'm going to try and hold out for a guest window so we can all sit together, but the poll results on here (albeit admittedly a small sample size) and the club's short article saying 'Subject to availability guest windows will open after STH/1901 and Albion+ members' doesn't fill me with confidence!
Maybe just keep an eye on the seats available, if it gets low and you’ll miss out then you can grab yourself some before they all go.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Need to add an option for

‘I’m STH Priority 1 - buying straight away to harvest the loyalty points but then selling the ticket on to someone else.’

:whistle:

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
after a decade + with a season ticket (cancelled due to Covid wages) and 2 years as a Myplus member I am Plus member window 3? No idea at all what I’m supposed to do but I’d like one?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If they go on general sale, do we know when that would be? My little brother is interested in getting tickets if he can but doesn't have many points.
We don’t know when any ticket sales will be yet.

Also, I think (but not certain) that unless you have a season ticket or MyAlbion+ membership, the points are irrelevant.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Me and son priority 1, daughter 2, ST mates 3, so will be waiting until tomorrow 2pm.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Maybe just keep an eye on the seats available, if it gets low and you’ll miss out then you can grab yourself some before they all go.
That's my plan. My lad is Tuesday 9am. Will keep a keen eye on it and jump earlier if needs be.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So doesn't look like there's a general sale with purchase order history option to buy then?? Have to tap up a STH....
There's no chance it gets that far after 4 STH priority groups, then 4 myalbion+ groups all bagging one each, then all of those 8 groups in order can grab 2 extra friend tickets. No chance that extra friend ticket allocation gets that far before sell out.

I'd expect a few STH tier 1/2 will start finding long lost friends suddenly calling "just wanted to catch up mate........... oh and by the way......"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's no chance it gets that far after 4 STH priority groups, then 4 myalbion+ groups all bagging one each, then all of those 8 groups in order can grab 2 extra friend tickets. No chance that extra friend ticket allocation gets that far before sell out.

I'd expect a few STH tier 1/2 will start finding long lost friends suddenly calling "just wanted to catch up mate........... oh and by the way......"
‘Will start ‘ ??? :laugh:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's odd, I'm excited about spending a shed load of money in the next hour.

s-l1600a.jpg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Kids birthday so won’t be going
He wants to go to Diggerland (Gillingham) which is quite fitting for the occasion!

Will be leaving early to “beat the traffic” though reckon we will be home by 4pm at a guess

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm half thinking about going to the pub to watch it. Wembley just makes me feel completely cold. Maybe it's age. I'll probably get talked into going though...
You aren’t the only one….watching with daughter n grandson has its appeal…can’t say I enjoyed our last SF visit and not just the result…..83, now that was hot stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here