Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Semi-Final ticket buying strategy

How are you going to play your semi-final ticket purchasing?

• STH - buying within the STH tiers

Votes: 218 43.4%
  • STH - waiting for members/guests to buy with

Votes: 118 23.5%
  • STH - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Member - buying straight away

Votes: 69 13.7%
  • Member - waiting for guests to buy with

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Member - not going

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - buying if/when I can

Votes: 33 6.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would think at least all STHs and members who have been to anything more than a few games are guaranteed tickets - there might be a bit of drama for any STH who wants to take (and sit with) guests who are not members and waits for the non-member window to open....................

No way I'd want to be in the upper tier personally - the players look like ants on a pound note :laugh:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Would think at least all STHs and members who have been to anything more than a few games are guaranteed tickets - there might be a bit of drama for any STH who wants to take (and sit with) guests who are not members and waits for the non-member window to open....................

No way I'd want to be in the upper tier personally - the players look like ants on a pound note :laugh:
I've never been up top at Wembley.

Can someone who has compare it to Newcastle distance-wise from the playing surface?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

For the Euro Semi-Final (Denmark) we had tickets in the very back row of the top tier.

Yes, you're high up, but it was still a great view.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

The Problem is that not many get purchase history now.

I've taken my Grandchildren to both the Home FA Cup games, but they have been STH guests, so don't get acknowledged as having gone.

Hoping they stick with the STH guests as the next priority after Albion+

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm half thinking about going to the pub to watch it. Wembley just makes me feel completely cold. Maybe it's age. I'll probably get talked into going though...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
From memory after the 2019 Man City final (light), tickets were still available to anyone after all the priortys were bought. I seem to remember Man City had massive areas unsold.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone know if you can still buy for a guest after you’ve purchased for yourself as a STH earlier on in the window?
You can for other (home) games so imagine it's going to be possible. Will be quite a few securing their own tickets first and then doing this later I suspect.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm half thinking about going to the pub to watch it. Wembley just makes me feel completely cold. Maybe it's age. I'll probably get talked into going though...
I'm in two minds too.

It will be at least £200 for me for the day all in, coming from the North. Which, if we win (which is very possible) will mean at least another £200 for the final, which I obviously would go. Plus was at Wembley a few years ago so no big deal in that regard.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The Problem is that not many get purchase history now.

I've taken my Grandchildren to both the Home FA Cup games, but they have been STH guests, so don't get acknowledged as having gone.

Hoping they stick with the STH guests as the next priority after Albion+
I'm in exactly the same boat as you, I'm a STH and family members have come to games in earlier rounds as guests & so have seen no benefit from a purchase history/points perspective.

In which case I'm going to try and hold out for a guest window so we can all sit together, but the poll results on here (albeit admittedly a small sample size) and the club's short article saying 'Subject to availability guest windows will open after STH/1901 and Albion+ members' doesn't fill me with confidence!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’ve made a rod for my own back by being an ever present for all our games at Wembley. Not that I considered not going for a second.

We’ll be purchasing straight away (priority window 1) and see our MA+ relatives pre-match. Already got the coach booked, too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here