Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your second teams please?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Wimbledon back in the 80's( because everyone at school loved man u, Liverpool,arsenal, so I chose an unfashionable team) and now A.F.C Wimbledon. I remember back in the late 80's it was the fashion to wear a ski hat half Brighton half your second team. Took me ages to stitch a Brighton/Wimbledon hat together. I proudly wore it to a midweek game away to Wallsall and only succeeded in getting a "did your mummy make that hat chant" directed at me :)

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Obviously from the 92 there is only ONE team, so my second teams are Littlehampton Town and believe it or not the best team in Glasgow - Queen's Park - with their 40,000 seater stadium packed with 250 fans on a good day.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I have only one team and that is the Albion. However, I do keep an eye out for the results of Monaco, although if/when they lose I feel nothing. When the Albion lose, it hurts. Hope that all makes sense. i've been on the Guinness all afternoon!!!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Exeter City.

Watched them all the time when I was over there.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Wimbledon back in the 80's( because everyone at school loved man u, Liverpool,arsenal, so I chose an unfashionable team) and now A.F.C Wimbledon. I remember back in the late 80's it was the fashion to wear a ski hat half Brighton half your second team. Took me ages to stitch a Brighton/Wimbledon hat together. I proudly wore it to a midweek game away to Wallsall and only succeeded in getting a "did your mummy make that hat chant" directed at me :)

Sorry mate I hope you dont mind but that is f***ing funny. Its been some time since I laughed out loud ot NSC but that did it for me!!!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Don't have a second team but always look out for Horsham's results. I would however heartily cheer the several goals the Albion would undoubtedly score against them should we ever play them.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
None. I used to have a soft spot for Watford as I was born next to Vicarage Road, but after going to the FA Cup game last season and seeing how noddy their fans and team was, I've lost that. Used to live in Lincoln so looked out for their scores, but they've sadly dropped out the League. In Europe I follow Bayern Munich and they're the closest thing to a second team I have, but nowhere near matches my love for the Albion.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Ringmer ,the only village team to reach the f a cup 1st round up to1971 when they lost to colchester 3-0 who went on to beat Leeds the same year .Colchester eventually lost to everton .

Can't see how anyone could have a 2nd team thats a league team seems a bit wanky .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here