[Football] Your Schadenfreude Wish List For Next Season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Think you’re missing the point of this thread?
Schadenfreude - taking pleasure in someone else’s misfortune

Pascal Groß to get picked for Germany’s World Cup squad and score the winning goal in the final against Christiano Ronaldo's Portugal?

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
hope van Dijk does his ACL again or even better gets both legs chopped off in an unfortunate wood chopping accident

the mini period when Liverpool were losing 1-0 at home every week including to ourselves might have been the most happy I have been in 30 years as a football fan

if Salah could continue his end of season blip that would be most welcome too, before diving into a vat of acid

I also hope Leicester lose every game and that rat Vardy sees himself out of the Premier League back door without much fan fare

as you can tell I'm a very hateful person

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Think you’re missing the point of this thread?
Schadenfreude - taking pleasure in someone else’s misfortune

Ok, Fair point…..

Pascal etc scores winning goal in World Cup final after doing the Groß gyration 4 times on (insert name of a disliked defender in here) .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
hope van Dijk does his ACL again or even better gets both legs chopped off in an unfortunate wood chopping accident

the mini period when Liverpool were losing 1-0 at home every week including to ourselves might have been the most happy I have been in 30 years as a football fan

if Salah could continue his end of season blip that would be most welcome too, before diving into a vat of acid

I also hope Leicester lose every game and that rat Vardy sees himself out of the Premier League back door without much fan fare

Hey…. Negative waves Moriaty

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I think I may have stood close to this Mr Angry at a few away games :lolol:

el punal

I think you’re a closet Everton fan and I claim my £5. :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports