[Football] Your Schadenfreude Wish List For Next Season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Man U to continue to under achieve would be nice.

City to **** it up in Europe again.

Newcastle to not improve on this year.

Leeds to get relegated

Everton to continue to be shit would be funny too.

Chelsea to implode and get asset stripped would be nice karma.

Of course it all going wrong for Palace but I think they will be okay.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
A player feigning to give his shirt to one of those god awful kids holding up a placard with “(name) can I have your shirt”, only to pull away at last moment and walk back to dressing room with it and a great big ‘feck you’ smile aimed at the entitled little prick :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace almost fade into insignificance against my dislike of Leeds, Newcastle and Villa. Glorious failure all round for that lot will do nicely, smug ‘Stevie G’ forced to take Sol Campbell’s old gig at Southend.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Newcastle, Everton and Villa to go down.
Smug Eddie, Fat Frank and Stevie G to all be sacked by Christmas. (Smug Eddie possibly being publicly beheaded)
United to carry on being shit even after spending big.
Haaland to be a huge failure and Citeh to balls up another European run.
For someone other than a "big" club to win the title (preferably us)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Harry Kane to try his trademark backing-in foul once too often in a Champions League match with a referee who doesn’t care that he’s England captain and shows him a yellow card. Then a second when he protests.

Albion to become the only Premier League club on the south coast.

Guardiola to decide that he’s proving nothing by winning titles at mega-rich clubs so applies for the Shrewsbury job.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harry Kane to try his trademark backing-in foul once too often in a Champions League match with a referee who doesn’t care that he’s England captain and shows him a yellow card. Then a second when he protests..

A straight red wouldn’t be harsh on a few of them

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A player feigning to give his shirt to one of those god awful kids holding up a placard with “(name) can I have your shirt”, only to pull away at last moment and walk back to dressing room with it and a great big ‘feck you’ smile aimed at the entitled little prick :)
Does it really bother you that much? Kids get excited about that sort of thing can’t see what the issue is.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Does it really bother you that much? Kids get excited about that sort of thing can’t see what the issue is.

It’s become such an issue with kids running on pitches for shirts that several clubs ended up banning parents, so guess it bothers clubs. Slippery slope and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports