Your run up to Friday, conposure-o-meter.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My girlfriend woke up this morning and said "Is it Saturday?".

I laughed at her. "Oh lady Mejona. You ARE funny and innocent. I'm sorry my dear, but it's actually Friday".

Then it hit me.

"It's Friday....it....it...it's FRIDAY. OH MY GOD!".

Needless to say, I now feel horrendous.

goldstone0

Dec 6, 2008
Just want the match to start. Can't stand waiting. To make matters worse my dad and brother are Leicester fans. Family bragging rights are at stake.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
100% chilled,won't be too upset if we lose,rather it was to lcfc than the palace,worst scenario would to lose to watford in the final:blush:
I THINK WE ARE GONNA DO IT TBH:thumbsup:

3% chilled today:facepalm: not sure if its excitement or nerves but getting twitchy since waking today:blush: (WAKING)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Ok, this morning I am struggling to concentrate on work.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I feel like my brain has been taken out and replaced by the drum of a washing machine, and in the drum has been placed a large number of balls, containing either optimism, pessimism or vomit at random. Then it's been put on a very fast spin cycle at 40 degrees.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not only am I worried about tonight I am even worrying about how Leicester would bully us into submission should we get through tonight and Monday. Times like this are supposed to be fun aren't they?

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I actually feel sick. Feel like I did way back before nots in '91. I'm going to have a lie down. Is it 7.45pm yet?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Not only am I worried about tonight I am even worrying about how Leicester would bully us into submission should we get through tonight and Monday. Times like this are supposed to be fun aren't they?

That's the thing. Watching the game last night I was willing Leicester to score. I was ADAMANT Watford would be harder.

Then Leicester scored and I suddenly was thing "Oh god. They can also kick the ball in the net. They could also beat us".

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I just attended a meeting, not really paying attention as I sat in the back of my colleagues car we crested over a hill on the way back to the office and suddenly the Amex popped into view soothing my otherwise troubled mind. It's all good.

Buckley's Chance

Buckley's love child
Jan 2, 2012
Australia
Why are my assignments due on Monday? I can't bloody concentrate one bit! Can't handle my nerves at all, haven't been able to eat and my armpits are unusually very sweaty...

Luckily I have work in a couple of hours, that should help me a bit. The gap between finishing work and the start of the game isn't going to be pleasant though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports