Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your relegation favorites?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
After last night QPR...they looked awful, Watford tore them to peices.

Still very early doors though.

All 3 sides that came up will struggle along with, Burnley Gillingham, Rotherham, there really are quie a few that could struggle i think.

Which is great as it improves our chances no end.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
I agree Watford looked half decent, alternatively I was surprised how poor QPR looked. I thought they would be comfortable, but thay have started with a relatively easy two games and got very liitle from it.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well at least we know now that we won't be alone down there.
So at the moment we're down with QPR.I suspect Plymouth will be joining us so all we need now is a big gun to come a cropper.

And there will be one.

Wotton is God

Jan 6, 2004
Bledy hell, I can't believe how many of you think Argyle will go down! Little risk of that happening, the summer signings look class, and the new manager Bobby Williamson looks every bit as good as $turrock was. General consensus among the usually pessimistic Argyle support is a midtable finish - 12th seems a popular figure.

Think Gillingham, Rotherham & Burnley (mmm... yes please!) will spend most of the season in the mire, Crewe and Derby will presumably struggle, and you boys may be there or thereabouts (just don't los 10 games in a row, OK?), and there'll be a surprise package, maybe QPR or Millwall.

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
After watching QPR last night i reckon they will go down with either plymouth, gillingham or burnley:wave:

Last edited:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
brighton
burnely
gillingham
plymouth
stoke
rotherham
qpr
watford

i feel all these above will really struggle, (not in order)
i can see the rest in the division pushing for promation

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here