• Gutted. We need a new manager

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Football is Football...Just looking forward to the World Cup + Next season

Votes: 71 51.1%

• Total voters

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Disappointed. Not inconsolable, but a little gutted that we came so close.

On the other hand I'll be relieved that I won't have to watch the Play-offs during exam season.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Kooshack has just lessened the blow for Brighton fans when he leaves after this game. What a gent.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After the shocking display AT HOME against the then Championship whipping boys Blackpool, I knew the game was up.

For a club like the Albion with so few goals scored, with a squad/team that had markedly declined, and with some poor performances from the likes of Ulloa, Lingard, Andrews .... it would have said a lot about the Championship if we'd gone into the Play-Offs within touching distance of the PL.

Recent play off winners West Ham, Blackpool, CP and Swansea, at those times, were a class above what we've been served up this season. The old cliche about the league table doesn't lie, is very true at the moment about the Championship.

Must say Reading too have looked nothing special, despite having so many players with PL experience - if they make the play-offs, I would expect one of the others to overcome them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can only rely on other results working out for us up to a point. Beyond that we have to do something positive. With 45 minutes remaining, a play-off place is there for the taking if we want it badly enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here