Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your Pet Hates During The Transfer Window ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Number 1..

Photoshopped players in other team's shirts..

F27UPN3XsAA7eCi.jpeg

GGrrrrrrrrr

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Duplicate threads about the same player.

Depressing posters spreading gloom and their irrational stress.

The cnt twins Kaveh and Dharmesh. Thankfully I’ve a remote control and so haven’t seen them for a couple of years. [This isn’t me being defensive about the Albion losing players. They’re just very boring people, who spread the same non news for 4 months, dressed up as breaking news :wanker: :wanker:].

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Any transfer only ever seen from the Big 6's side and then discussed to death what the player will give blah blah.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
40+ pages of discussion about a player who still hasn't signed (and maybe never will).

200+ pages of a player leaving who still hasn't left (and maybe won't this window at least).

el punal

Where to begin? Just about everything that is about other clubs wanting to poach OUR players. The arrogant self entitlement about we should bow down to “bigger” clubs and sell as required - yes, I’m looking at you Chelsea (previously Arsenal and Leeds). The fans of those clubs tweeting “Free Caicedo” with an image of him in a prison cell. Just f*** off the lot of you! :angry:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The African contingent on the club's official Facebook site. #freecaicedo is getting tiresome and now the homophobic onslaught after Pride weekend.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I agree my dog really can't stand it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here