Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
My first was Jamie Morallee's cousin...I didn't trouble her for long

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
1962 (16)
In the field next to St Helen's Church, Hangleton. There is no Blue Plaque, it's someones garden now. :down:
No idea. Probably not very long. I have spent a lot of time trouble and money trying to improve since. ( not with the same girl)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I was 17, the year was 1987. The location? My bedroom, 37 Freshfield Street, Brighton. She was a red-headed broad, with a voracious sexual appetite and a vagina deeper than Cheddar Gorge. I consumed pizza and chips to boost my energy before the bedroom marathon ensued. I lasted all of 20 minutes before emptying the contents of my sack into her and then emptying the contents of my stomach into the bathroom sink.

Who said romance is dead?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was 17, the year was 1987. The location? My bedroom, 37 Freshfield Street, Brighton. She was a red-headed broad, with a voracious sexual appetite and a vagina deeper than Cheddar Gorge. I consumed pizza and chips to boost my energy before the bedroom marathon ensued. I lasted all of 20 minutes before emptying the contents of my sack into her and then emptying the contents of my stomach into the bathroom sink.

Who said romance is dead?

A very touching story. I am moved.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
:eek:
what a strange but funny thread
a good antidote to some of the more depressing stuff on here regarding our great club.laugh out loud funny/crude and to much info in some cases!!
keep it up n.s.c

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Me and a mate, two birds, lager, lager, lager and a game of strip poker, with the pair of them getting ploughed :ohmy:

Trip to the 'clinic' about a week later, then when given the all-clear, back to sort both of them on different occasions to see which one got me sent for the umbrella treatment :lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There are some things I really just don't want to know.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Room 41, Barrack Block H, RAF Cranwell. Just don't tell the station Warrant Officer :wink:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
August 1999, I was 17, she was 16, on top of Toad Rock in Rusthall :)

I'm nothing if not classy :D

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Clair Park in Haywards Heath.

I was 19 and met a South African girl in the Burrell Arms. She was so funny and made me laugh most of the night about what it was like in her country and her interesting views on things. As last orders went I thought that would be it but she pulled out a condom and asked if she'd like me to give her a good seeing to. Well it would have been rude not to! It was a very warm evening and I was sweating and panting while I was pumping her for a good 15 minutes. When I finally came i was absolutely shattered. I went down on her and licked her out and she didn't warn me as I got a load of gunge in my mouth suddenly. She tasted quite nice - better than the crap Carling i'd been drinking most of the night anyway.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
1991, i was 18, the lucky lady was my bosses wife and my boss watched. true story, happened after a night out and i stayed at there house, we even drove to work the next day together and it was never and has never been mentioned since. they have divorced but he is a good friend.

duration 2 mins max.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here