Your opinions please......

What to do?

• Move back to Hove actually....

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Stay living in Sydney.....

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Become an Insurgent in Baghdad.......

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Post football related topics only.......

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Travel the world and make love to beautiful women...

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Firstly like to say great result, good way to kick the season off.

Now to the important bit.......

I've been living in OZ for nearly 3 years now. It's been great, but having split up (well dumped from a great height actually) with my young lady some months ago life has changed considerably.

I'll be here to shout abuse at McGrath and that wanker Ponting during the Ashes, which is nice, but I do miss proper pints and 10 hour train journeys to Carlisle.

Basically in about a years time I'll be coming back for a mates wedding, should I buy a one way ticket?

Your opinions please?

(note your opinions count for nothing as I've almost made my mind up anyway)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Travel the world and make love to beatuful women...

the only problem with that plan is that you can never get a full time girlfriend.

I was in Varsity in Wolverhampton last night and some bird came up to me and asked me how life was going etc. Unfortunately she seemed to know everything about me, which means that I must have had some form of 'rendezvous' with her in a previous life. The missus really wasn't that impressed that random birds were approaching and apparently flirting with me...

The moral of the story is that if the are going to travel the world and make love to beautiful women, you can never get a full time lady/biatch because she will always find out about your past :down:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Sydney is an excellent place to live, having spent 6 months in Crows Nest a few years back.

However, you should travel the world. The experiences that you would encounter cannot be repeated if you come back to the UK.

That's why I ended up in Toronto via Tokyo. :cool:

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I would say alot depends on how old you are and personal circumstances really ? anyway, as youve said...youve made your mind up anyway :lolol: (cya when you get back :p )

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
strings said:

the only problem with that plan is that you can never get a full time girlfriend.

cant honestly see where the problem lies in that :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Italiaseagull said:
Firstly like to say great result, good way to kick the season off.

Now to the important bit.......

I've been living in OZ for nearly 3 years now. It's been great, but having split up (well dumped from a great height actually) with my young lady some months ago life has changed considerably.

I'll be here to shout abuse at McGrath and that wanker Ponting during the Ashes, which is nice, but I do miss proper pints and 10 hour train journeys to Carlisle.

Basically in about a years time I'll be coming back for a mates wedding, should I buy a one way ticket?

Your opinions please?

(note your opinions count for nothing as I've almost made my mind up anyway)

No mate. Much as I want you to come back, if I were you I'd buy a return ticket. You say you miss England, but give it a month and you'll be wishing you were back in Oz.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
strings said:

I was in Varsity in Wolverhampton last night and some bird came up to me and asked me how life was going etc. Unfortunately she seemed to know everything about me, which means that I must have had some form of 'rendezvous' with her in a previous life. The missus really wasn't that impressed that random birds were approaching and apparently flirting with me...

The moral of the story is that if the are going to travel the world and make love to beautiful women, you can never get a full time lady/biatch because she will always find out about your past :down:

I often drink in varsity whenever im in wolverhampton.

Do you live there or just visiting?

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Re: Re: Your opinions please......

Commander said:
No mate. Much as I want you to come back, if I were you I'd buy a return ticket. You say you miss England, but give it a month and you'll be wishing you were back in Oz.
Personally I'd love the same opportunity to move back to Brighton, but a inbred town in Suffolk compared to Brighton is not like Brighton compared to living in Oz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here