Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your NEXT concert?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Faith No More at the Roundhouse is the next one for me I think, also coming up Big Country & Toyah Worthing Pier Pavilion and The Damned at the Assembly Hall

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They are rubbish at making clothes so I'd be very surprised if they can sing.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
They are rubbish at making clothes so I'd be very surprised if they can sing.

NEXT = clothing for tossers, but they don't half wear well - countles 40 degree washes and they still don't lose their shape, unlike some cheaper high street clothiers.

Jul 7, 2003
AC/DC at Wembley Stadium 4th July for me

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I have to work at the Foo Fighters in two weeks time. However, "work" involves arriving before the gig, turning on a generator and putting a collapsible mast up on an OB unit; then sitting around all day to reverse the process in the evening.

Pity I a: won't be able to drink and b: don't like the Foo Fighters that much anyway.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I have to work at the Foo Fighters in two weeks time. However, "work" involves arriving before the gig, turning on a generator and putting a collapsible mast up on an OB unit; then sitting around all day to reverse the process in the evening.

Pity I a: won't be able to drink and b: don't like the Foo Fighters that much anyway.

Are Royal Blood supporting? Worth a gander.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
British Sea Power - Roundhouse 13 June. Probably see something else before then tho.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Foo Fighters and AC DC

Been trying desperately to get ACDC tickets for wembley. Didn't try originally as I thought they might play Glastonbury. However will see the Foo's at Glasto.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here