Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your next box set... Breaking Bad.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
grrr, on episode 3 of the first season already.....grrrr.

i hope this is not like fringe - ok for two seasons then runs out of ideas and ends up wasting a silly ammount of my time.

casting and humor pretty superb straight off the bat.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
grrr, on episode 3 of the first season already.....grrrr.

i hope this is not like fringe - ok for two seasons then runs out of ideas and ends up wasting a silly ammount of my time.

casting and humor pretty superb straight off the bat.

I thought Season 3 was better than Season 2 and judging by what those who've seen Season 4 already have said, that's even better. Enjoy.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
So, I watched the first episode of season 4 today on the train, and I'm a little confused. I cannot remember where season three ended, and where 4 takes over.

It was a confusing start, but glad to have the reminder to watch this again :)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So, I watched the first episode of season 4 today on the train, and I'm a little confused. I cannot remember where season three ended, and where 4 takes over.

Don't worry, it all comes together with loads of flashbacks. Season 4 is utterly AMAZING. Be interested to read what you think once you have completed watching it. Enjoy :)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Just seen your twitter name, did you work at Legal & General about 10 years ago?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Do stick with it. First series is only 6 eps anyway. Give it till the end of the second.

You have come this far so finish it off.

Series 4 was truly excellent and has only recently been putting the building up the Gus story.

Finally finished season 3 last night. Soooooooo very glad I took your advice and stuck at it. Started getting very good towards the end of season 2 but season 3 was fantastic!! Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but the episode where Hank gets shot literally had me on the edge of my seat. And what an finale!!

I don't watch allot of telly hence why it's taken me several months to get through it (apologies for the bounce of an old thread). I normally wouldn't go out of my way to watch something but I can't wait until season 4 comes on Netflix so I've just had to torrent it. Will make a start over the weekend.

Understand season 5 has just started in the US and is going to be the last one?!?

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Finally finished season 3 last night. Soooooooo very glad I took your advice and stuck at it. Starting getting very good towards the end of season 2 but season 3 was fantastic!! Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but the episode where Hank gets shot literally had me on the edge of my seat. And what an finale!!

I don't watch allot of telly hence why it's taken me several months to get through it (apologies for the bounce of an old thread). I normally wouldn't go out of my way to watch something but I can't wait until season 4 comes on Netflix so I've just had to torrent it. Will make a start over the weekend.

Understand season 5 has just started in the US and is going to be the last one?!?

Season 4 is AMAZING, you will be on the edge of your seat for the last few episodes. Season 5 has started (about 3 episodes in) and is good so far, you just know it is BUILDING to a huge finale.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Series 1 dropped through the letterbox today.

Based on NSC's recommendation, and references from media types, just like The Wire.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
As soon as I've finished Dexter (season 5 next up), Breaking Bad is the next in line. I've seen the first two episodes & thought they were brilliant.

BillPotter

Nov 2, 2011
Apparently they are splitting season 5 over 2 years similar to how they closed out the Sopranos.

Agree with the comments regarding the end of Season 4 was the best end of season I can remember.

I am up to date with the states in watching season 5 and it has been superb so far

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Apparently they are splitting season 5 over 2 years similar to how they closed out the Sopranos.

Agree with the comments regarding the end of Season 4 was the best end of season I can remember.

I am up to date with the states in watching season 5 and it has been superb so far

Yeah, the last one shown in the States was the last one this year. Final half of the season will be on in "Summer 2013"

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Season 4 is the best season of television ever made. Unbelievable in every aspect, story, production, setting, acting... Everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here