Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your neighbours this season

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's only one game, so far, but I like my new neighbours. Well, I say neighbours, there was an empty seat next to me and a row of empty ones behind, so the people who normally sit there might ruin it, but the people the other side of those gaps and in my general vicinity seemed decent enough. There was no one moaning from kick off, they were generally supportive until given a reason to mutter concerns, building in to a more recognisable moan (in response to actual mistakes in most case).

Given the overt, disproportionate and/or unfounded negativity where I used to sit was one of the factors motivating my move, this was a pleasure.

Murphychase

May 4, 2010
The Amex
Not exactly neighbours................................................ but have to put up with one particular gobsh**te who seems to hate all Albion players, calls them all "son" and is rather fond of f,ing, blinding and using the C word despite being surrounded by women and some young children!!!
Apparently he has "anger management" issues!!!

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
N1A is great fun, back row all singing, all dancing :albion2:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Are you the tedious guy about 6 rows from the front that shouts and moans about every single referee that has been at the Amex every single game?

If so its f&*^ing annoying and very boring i have to admit

6 rows from the front? I'm on the back row

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nice neighbours in WSU.
But still the loud mouth 'football expert' a few rows back (block H or thereabouts) who always loudly hates an Albion player, and I mean hate. Used to be David Lopez, now Will Buckley. His views are so blinkered and miserable, he's universally thought of as a t*at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here