Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your neighbours this season

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Got some great lads at the back of the north row AA, lots of rowdy behaviour in the back, also lots of abuse towards the ref during the Sheffield game, perfect place for me to be

Must be near me in N1A then. Few rows behind me just by the exit

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Same people, including the pain in the arse behind me who gives a running commentary throughout every game, and can always identify the one player in our side who is crap, lightweight, useless and out of his depth. This is pointed out at intervals of approximately five minutes. The actual player can change, and it's interesting that a couple of them are now at Premier League clubs.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Same people, including the pain in the arse behind me who gives a running commentary throughout every game, and can always identify the one player in our side who is crap, lightweight, useless and out of his depth. This is pointed out at intervals of approximately five minutes. The actual player can change, and it's interesting that a couple of them are now at Premier League clubs.

Jeez ..sounds like the mongs behind me in the east who constantly moan and and one commentates throughout .It wouldnt be quite so bad if the di*ksplash got all the players names correct .They openly said so everyone could hear ...who can we hate and boo this season. I was hoping they had fu*ked off somewhere else .

Mannie

Jun 4, 2014
Brighton
I've STILL got an EMPTY seat NEXT to me, been like it EVERY season now. Can't think WHY ?

Thats weird - so have I - the guy behind said that they have to leave the odd seat empty as part of the fire / evacuation plan. Sounds odd to me, but there are many single seats that are always empty, if you look around

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Still sitting in the heart of library land in the WSL. The few season tickets around me are still here from last season, but deafening me with their silence as usual. A fair few pay per game families around with bored and restless kids. Many many empty seats around though.

If you didn't enjoy it last season why didn't you move to another area

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
If you didn't enjoy it last season why didn't you move to another area

I've had the same seats for a few seasons, it's a great view. I've tried out other seats, but I like my view too much.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Moved to N1C row Z, good view, good atmosphere

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Still in ESU, fantastic view but no atmosphere, peeps next to me fine, moaning old(er) codgers still behind me but I'm used to them now.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Very promising, left the fools in W1D behind me and having gone upstairs have people who introduced themselves to me and wanted to talk football and not moan constantly about everything

Thank you for labeling me as a fool and someone who moans constantly, this has certainly improved my evening as I never receive such praise from elsewhere.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Same old crew in the WSU - beer swilling, pie eating, bottom farting, gobby gob-shites. Nothing changes! It's what going to football is all about. Perfect!

terrible.That's sounds like my lot. Have to spend hours with them, before and after, in various pubs as well.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Almost exactly the same, were some empty seats though which weren't last season. I'm hoping it's just because they're on holiday.....

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
We have some new neighbours to our right, after a couple from our group dropped out and a couple more seats became free. Interesting first game really.

We stood up to let them past to their seats and received no acknowledgement, which is not a big deal. they then left on 35 minutes and returned around the 55 minute mark. Well actually the two small boys returned. the two adults seem to have forgotten where they were sitting and the woman in particular spent a fair few minutes walking up and down the aisle, trying to remember where they were sitting. Maybe they were on a day trip and the seat holders are still on holiday, otherwise I can't really see them lasting the winter. Still they must be reasonably happy with a 0-0 draw I suppose.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
AA 328 - the seat covered in bird sh1t, not that I sit in it anyway

The guy shouting 'your a *****king idiot' to the ref if you heard it

Are you the tedious guy about 6 rows from the front that shouts and moans about every single referee that has been at the Amex every single game?

If so its f&*^ing annoying and very boring i have to admit

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Unfortunately, I have the same idiot behind me in the 1901 club, who can not phase a sentence without using the F or C word, constantly barracks JFC and Greer, who 'he hates' (cant repeat what he thought of Barnes?, has no idea about football, think he was a fan years ago, never been to Withdean and cant understand why Peter Ward is not playing. I was hoping that he was not going to renew this year as the odds were good ' as we are effing useless' ' worst effing team we have had'' Oscar is a C***' were some of his classics last year, along with 'sit down you bald git' when my friend stood up to let a late comer in, but he is back, worse luck for the 10 of us that have to put up with his comments each game. Even worse, was at an away game last year, he sat next to me ?, talk about bad luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here