Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your last concert?

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Sting and Paul Simon at the O2. Paul Simon was brilliant, Sting I would describe as okay (not as good as when I saw him at the Royal Albert Hall a couple of years ago), but it was interesting to see how their two bands worked together.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Royal Blood, Brighton Dome :rock:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Blancmange last night at Red Gallery, EC1.

Good mix of stuff from their new Album plus a load of their well known songs. Nice little venue-maybe 500 capacity.

Blancmange sounded as good as they ever did.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
She was on 6 music yesterday, sounded great with a string quartet. May have to buy Hairless Toys.

I absolutely love it but be warned: it is not Overpowered part 2 if that is what you're after.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Ooh I missed Overpowered, I like Ruby Blue and I love her voice and what I have heard of the new one.

Overpowered was 2007 I think. It's superb but more direct and less quirky than usual. Should have been massive really.

J.D.Mcpherson @ Komidea (probably spelt all of that wrong)

What was he like live? Love his retro sound on "record" (Spotify actually).

Last gig was Bellowhead last summer in Tunbridge Wells Assembly Hall - a wonderfully energetic musical racket with a band who really seem to enjoy their work, particularly the chap on the big blowy thing.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The Strypes, getting better every time I see them.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Ira Losco at the Beland Music Festival and before that the Australian Pink Floyd at the Granaries Floriana a couple of years ago.

Not many bands come to Malta apart from Isle of MTV crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here