Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your gut feeling - Championship play off semi final matches

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
You guys will definitely make the play offs as will Watford and Bolton. Then it is between us and Forest for the last spot.

Might I be so bold as to say if Forest are in our place then i expect you to reach the final against Bolton after overcoming Forest in the semi. If we are in the mix then I expect us to beat you over two legs to then lose in the final to whoever it is against or to lose to you if we meet you in the final.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Watford v Bolton
Brighton v Palace

Bolton v Brighton final.

Brighton going up.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Surely Bolton are due a bad result and Leics a decent one.

Im still not convinced we wont finish 7th yet, but thats just me making sure I dont get too carried away.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You guys will definitely make the play offs as will Watford and Bolton. Then it is between us and Forest for the last spot.

Might I be so bold as to say if Forest are in our place then i expect you to reach the final against Bolton after overcoming Forest in the semi. If we are in the mix then I expect us to beat you over two legs to then lose in the final to whoever it is against or to lose to you if we meet you in the final.

Are you sure you are a palace fan ??? Normally they just tell us how 'likely' they are to be going up, and how 'poor' and 'lucky' we are :mad:

:lolol:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Either:

WATFORD v Albion
Palace v Bolton

or

Watford v Palace
ALBION v Bolton

(Finalists in bold, winners in CAPS)

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Are you sure you are a palace fan ??? Normally they just tell us how 'likely' they are to be going up, and how 'poor' and 'lucky' we are :mad:

:lolol:

To be quite honest with you dude even when we were in the top two I just couldn't picture us going up!

Don't get me wrong, I really hope we meet you in the play offs and smash you to 'put you back in your place' I just don't think it is particularly likely. :)

Not even that confident about Friday night.

Who knows we might beat Ipswich tonight and you lose at Posh and I'll be back on here tomorrow lording it up again - I'm a fickle bugger, I'm a football fan.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be quite honest with you dude even when we were in the top two I just couldn't picture us going up!

Don't get me wrong, I really hope we meet you in the play offs and smash you to 'put you back in your place' I just don't think it is particularly likely. :)

Not even that confident about Friday night.

Who knows we might beat Ipswich tonight and you lose at Posh and I'll be back on here tomorrow lording it up again - I'm a fickle bugger, I'm a football fan.

The fickleness is understandable. If we lose like we did at Barnsley, this board will be grim, especially if Forest and of course Palace win.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Too close to call the actual finishing order.....My GUT tells me that Brighton will make the play offs, hopefully the final, but still play in The Championship next season.

I am not so sure that we are ready to survive in the Premiership....but if we make it, then of course I will cheer like all the rest
:albion2:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Watford v Bolton
Palace v Brighton

Watford too strong for us at Wembley but a cracking day out and some cash for the club.

I think those semi's are the most likely now, but no doubt it will change by 9.45 tonight

We'll rise to the occasion in the final!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lets not get ahead of ourselves... We could still miss out...

And also, with an unlikely combination of results, we could qualify with victory over Blackpool.

I prefer being massively optimistic, in terms of potential results, while everything is still undetermined.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't want to play Watford

Ideally
Watford vs Bolton
Brighton vs Forest

We can take Bolton in the final but unsure about Watford

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Watford vs Forest
Palace vs Brighton

With Brighton winning 2-0 against Watford in the final

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think those semi's are the most likely now, but no doubt it will change by 9.45 tonight

We'll rise to the occasion in the final!!

I so hope we do, even more now Palace may not even make the play offs!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This thread is going to come back and haunt people.

Were still a long way off even getting in the play offs.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This thread is going to come back and haunt people.

Were still a long way off even getting in the play offs.

If we don't get to the playoffs, that is the disaster.

Not what has been written on a messageboard thread.

Nothing wrong with stating an optimism about progressing to the playoffs and even beyond.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here