Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite Xmas song ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive just put this on the reggae thread..I realise reggae isnt everybodies cup of tea, but I have noticed
over the years, that a lot of people have quite liked this mix, which has the added benefit of annoying the hell out of traditionalists, elderly aunts etc.. ;)

Studio One (reggae) Xmas Mix by Jesus Dread

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eyb0lz

SingleTrack MP3
1h 17m 44s

Attachments

• reggaexmas.jpg
    reggaexmas.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Sussex Carol

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ALL of them!! Obviously. Love a good ol' drunken Xmas singalong, me. I'm sure you're the same. Looking forward IMMENSELY to hearing every last one of 'em - even the Wham one - @ Large Al's Xmas Disco in the North on the 21st :xmas:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I think this is the third thread I have posted this on now. It's still brilliant.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I have said it before but I think this song is superb. East 17 were generally shite but they created a MASTERPIECE here imo.

Poll to follow.

I know it was a Christmas No. 1, but it's not really a Christmas song is it? The lyrics don't mention Christmas at all.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I have said it before but I think this song is superb. East 17 were generally shite but they created a MASTERPIECE here imo.

Poll to follow.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I presume you are fishing because this is the most bollux Christmas song in the World, Ever!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here