Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your favourite track that HWT would hate :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I genuinely love this. It brings back memories of my Mum's parents who weren't from anywhere near Liverpool (Crowborough actually ) Neither went by the name Lou.
It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Very fond of the Scaffold. Roger's one minute reading of the wreck of the Hesperus on Miniatures is a joy to behear :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I suspect double bluff going on here, I reckon what HWT [I[]really[/I] hates isn't much different from many others of us on NSC .................

He's just very good at trawling t'internet and Google to find Pan-European auto-generated atonal shamboozle, with a hushed voice muttering 'lyrics' in the background, and then publishing it on NSC music threads to annoy most of the rest of us.

:wink:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yes, that's ****ing embarrassing. You like that shit? I wanna take yer to the ershun? On you ****ing bike! :lolol:

I need a shower now.

10/10.

Lol, I love them ... saw them live before lockdown and they blew me away, plenty of interesting (derivative) references and the kind of musical magpieism I truly appreciate.

I’m off to see them live in May too, can’t wait. The fact my Radiohead adoring bro likes them too suggests you’ve been rather hasty to judge and perhaps you’ve rashly missed the ‘joke’ too.

Impressed you like ‘Rooster, good man :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lol, I love them ... saw them live before lockdown and they blew me away, plenty of interesting (derivative) references and the kind of musical magpieism I truly appreciate.

I’m off to see them live in May too, can’t wait. The fact my Radiohead adoring bro likes them too suggests you’ve been rather hasty to judge and perhaps you’ve rashly missed the ‘joke’ too.

Impressed you like ‘Rooster, good man :)

In which case I'll give it another listen....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Alexa! List me the bands nobody has ever heard of, so I can showboat a bit on NSC and everybody will worship me as some kind of musical GOD :lolol:

I didn't start the thread.

And if you haven't heard of Spinal Tap you're a sad, sad scottish weasel. :cheers:

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here