Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite things about this season so far?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Coming from 1-0 down to win 2-1 against Birmingham has to be the one which had such an upturn in emotions in such a short space of time

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
On the pitch - the slaughter of Norwich.

Off the pitch - my blinkered Gooner supporting friend from Ireland phoning me to say what a fantastic team we are & how he thinks we'll be in the Premier League next season.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Looking around the northstand concourse at half time Reading Newcastle, everybody smiling singing clearly leaving all their troubles behind them for a while and enjoying what this team is giving them.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
.......also loved the sky feed on the big screen repeating it half a dozen times, and the cheer from us getting louder with each replay as the ball sailed over the keeper's head.
That's just reminded me of Huddersfield wasting time from the 1st minute until their keeper let the ball go under him and while he frantically clawed at it could do nothing but watch it roll into the back of the net.
It was then reapeated on the screen several times to increasing oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh......ehhhhhhhhhhhh's
What fun.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Best Game, very tight, but I've gone for Norwich at home,5-0 over a very fancied team(at the time)
Best goal, again very tight, but Murphys goal against Reading was a thing of beauty.
Best on the pitch moment, Stockers double save against Wednesday, and the rest of that game.
Best of the pitch moment, probably Fulham away, nearly all my family there, even my football hating Daughter,and her Luton STH boyfriend, all jumping around like loonies when we got our second.
A special mention for the Coach Painting Fiirestarting Chavs (2010) providing us with so many moments of comedy gold
It has been a very special season, so far.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For me it's the quiet dignity of Chris Hughton. Win, lose or draw, he's an absolute credit to the club.

On the pitch, Knocky for his unparalleled level of skill and infectious enthusiasm.

Off the pitch, Knocky's team mates for supporting him when it mattered most.

Some of these things transcend football.

Proud to support this club. It does things the right way.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
The Norwich game, but in particular their left back working himself up into a tizzy and then falling flat on his backside as he sliced a cross into the North Stand causing the crowd to erupt in laughter. Comedy gold

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Home: Norwich. Was with my youngest son who just had a look of disbelief and wonder on his face as goal after goal went in. Notable mention to Sheff Weds.

Away: Birmingham. Sheer carnage when Murray scored.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So many

Dunk's pass to Baldock to score at Sheff Wed, then Knocky scoring and his up yours to the massive.
Baldock's goal v QPR
Stockdale showing the noisy minority he is the best keeper in the Championship
Sidwells goal at Bristol and the comedy of their keeper going down, getting up going down, the ball seems to take a full minute to hit the net
Standing on the NS concourse last Saturday when Barnsley scored and then the results came in - followed by a perfect tactical win
The celebrations for Dunk @ Fulham and Duffy/Hemed @Brentford
Beating massive at home against adversity

And there will be some more to come........

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'd have to say the 5-0 against Norwich - I almost couldn't believe it as the goals rattled in.
I know they were all over the place, but for us to make a recently-PL team fall apart like that said a lot about how much pressure we can put opponents under.

My Norwich supporting sister and nephew were in the away end - so an extra special day for me and family bragging rights!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here