Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Your favourite pub or bar.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I quite enjoy the Fortune of War on a weekday evening when the weather’s like this.

Enjoying the Foghorn at the moment, (well not at this moment)

The fairly new sports pub on London Road is good when you need somewhere to a match or game of cricket

I love the Evening Star, perfect place to stand around after a home game and enjoy some insightful post match analysis with some relatively sensible home and away fans

Ah and Brighton Beer Dispensary. Quality establishment

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Distant past the Thieves Kitchen in Worthing. Now Evening Star on a sunny day or Bath Arms both Brighton.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
My new local is The Gun on Gun Hill near Horam.
Sitting on the terrace on these glorious evenings, with a pint of Aspall cider, watching the lambs play in the adjacent meadow- what more could a person want?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sitting on the terrace on these glorious evenings, with a pint of Aspall cider, watching the lambs play in the adjacent meadow- what more could a person want?

A bag of pork scratchings on your way back from the loo ?

Ta.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Waterside reopened last night after its long overdue renovation. Myself and Mrs The Clamp popped across. Looks much better inside and smarter outside. As discussed it far from my favourite pub but I do use it and it’s nice to see it getting a bit of TLC.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Years ago I used to lease Horam Manor’s land. Many a happy pint was consumed in the Gun back in those days returning from Horam. Great to hear it’s still going strong, do they still have Sunday jamming sessions?

Yoda

English & European
Have you tried the New Amsterdam yet...?? the old Swan Inn ......nice beer garden .

Not since it was The Swan. Heard it's quite dark in there now.

I play Darts for The Castle on Monday nights as well as it being on the way home. The Swan means having to go home first and if I do that, I would bother going out again. :lol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In the past.
Shepherd & Dog in Faulking
Black Rabbit in Arundel
Cafe del Mar,San Antonio, any time especially at sunset.
Raffles Bar Singapore. Only place I know where littering is encouraged
Currently
A local bar owned and run by one of my neighbors.

The Black Rabbit in Arundel is in a great location but one of the worst run pubs in the town. Full of tourists, glasses and plates everywhere, poor ale and you wait ages for food, other than that it's ok!

The Bridge Inn, Houghton Bridge
The Horseguard's, Tillington
The King's Arms, Arundel (you can eat your own takeaway food in there and they'll even give you a plate, knife & fork!)
The Crown & Anchor at Dell Quay

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
The ship at Seahouses

Proper pub, proper beer and friendly locals
81677fc62e296b101c76bc2d0ef863d3.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
In the past.
Shepherd & Dog in Faulking
Black Rabbit in Arundel
Cafe del Mar,San Antonio, any time especially at sunset.
Raffles Bar Singapore. Only place I know where littering is encouraged
Currently
A local bar owned and run by one of my neighbors.

That is a fantastic list. Been to all of them and agree on each one!

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
The Black Rabbit in Arundel is in a great location but one of the worst run pubs in the town. Full of tourists, glasses and plates everywhere, poor ale and you wait ages for food, other than that it's ok!

The Bridge Inn, Houghton Bridge
The Horseguard's, Tillington
The King's Arms, Arundel (you can eat your own takeaway food in there and they'll even give you a plate, knife & fork!)
The Crown & Anchor at Dell Quay

Must admit haven't been there in 20 years.

And the Crown & Anchor at Dell Quay, forgot about that, used to sail round there when I lived at East Wittering a long time ago. Many a time there were tales of folks who forgot the road ended in water! :laugh:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
For about 8 months of the year I give you Sensi in Marsascala Malta.Great views , cheap drinks and food.
Sorry for the Fridat night posters, no craft beer or vintage wines. Who cares?
IMG-20190120-WA0000.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here