Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite love making song to a stranger....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brothers in arms...

I met the girl, went home to hers, in Rock Gardens.
We could hear the tide roaring in.
Then she put on Brothers in arms.
Nothing else mattered. Bliss.

Was she 50 years old? ???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have vast experience in this area. Unfortunately I cannot recall which romantic music was playing as on those occasions I was usually totally smashed and only functional because of sniff and Dexedrine.

The young ladies tend to blur in the memory into a sort of nipple,fanny,knob,mouth, hairy, shaved,blip cameo painted by Philip K Dick or Lemmy out of Motörhead.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your favourite love making song to a stranger....
So how many times do you need to have made love to strangers, while listening to a song, in order to come up with a favourite song for the occasion? I never knew this forum was full of so many studs.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So how many times do you need to have made love to strangers, while listening to a song, in order to come up with a favourite song for the occasion? I never knew this forum was full of so many studs.

You ain't been out with me mate.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bolero (Ravel)
if you can last that long :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have vast experience in this area. Unfortunately I cannot recall which romantic music was playing as on those occasions I was usually totally smashed and only functional because of sniff and Dexedrine.

The young ladies tend to blur in the memory into a sort of nipple,fanny,knob,mouth, hairy, shaved,blip cameo painted by Philip K Dick or Lemmy out of Motörhead.

You ain't been out with me mate.
You do sound rather classy :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here