Your Favourite living creature on this Planet - Not Human

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Dolphins and the beautiful tiger would be up there but the winner is clearly the elephant. Amazing creature and when you see those documentaries about how it looks after its own, heartbreaking. The archetypal gentle giant.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Anyway, in answer to the question, emperor penguins!!!

44onsMn.png
250px-Pygoscelis_papua.jpg

YES! Penguins are so badass.
They strut around like they're chavs on a Friday night out down West street and the slide on their bellies. How MFking badass could an animal get?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Cats, Dogs, Dolphins Siberian Tigers , Snow Leopards love ALL animals can't choose really !
I love my little princess puss Cleopatra though

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The choice of Pharoahs and Kings. The only dog breed named in the bible. Shakespeare wrote about them.The most revered dog breed in human history.

The Greyhound.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I went to london zoo recently and the one animal that got to me the most was the gorillas. The silverback was amazing, this absolute brute of a thing, his whole body like a clenched fist, just pure muscle and power. But then he was so dextrous and delicate when the keepers put the food in, shelling peanuts and peeling bananas so carefully when he could easily crush them into pulp in a second. There were tourists taking photos with the flash on (which you're not supposed to do) and his expression was so, SO human as he flinched at the flash and frowned at them. Mesmerising chap.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wild animal has to be the wolf for me
Domestic dogs would be the Beagle
For cuteness you can't really beat a gerbil or my favourite the Dormouse. Unbelievably tiny but perfectly formed and just a look of utter contentment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here