Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite Albion moment at the Amex?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If we are talking MOMENTS rather than entire matches, then the following spring to mind;

The moment immediately before kick off v Donny. GOSBTS, all the flags waving. Amazing.

Buckley's winner in that game.

Vicente's incredible run and shot v Derby.

Dan Harding's torment, and subsequent emotional breakdown and substitution. David's free kick v Palace.

The third v Palace. The moment you actually KNEW we'd won.

In a recent game - Bridcutt's little pirouette past 3 players to get out of trouble. Laughter and appreciation all at once.

Odd one maybe, but the moment in the 9 man Burnley game, when something in the crowd clicked. The atmosphere was amazing

is up there for me.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I enjoyed this

[yt]XIHn78_e1nU[/yt]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When we scored the 3rd against Leeds at home - Worst = when they scored their 3rd!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The deep in injury time winner against Nottingham Forest last season. The scenes in the North Stand.

If I could bottle that 30 seconds.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Obviously Buckley's winner followed by

Beating Palace

First ever hattrick at the Amex was by a Brighton player.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Missing my holiday for Buckleys goal. Made that day unbelievably amazing.

Taking my Zambian friend to his first English football game at home to Pompey was fantastic too, his face when he saw Vicente score!

el punal

Being a season ticket holder in the West Stand Upper, I refused to go to any of the pre-season games in 2011 or to the "Open Day" to sample the surroundings.

I waited for that magical day against Donny - had my first pie and pint (x3!) and at 2.15 climbed up the stairs to D block to get that absolute wondrous wow moment of seeing the stadium in all its glory.

I was not disappointed! :amex: :amex: :amex:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Walking out against Donnie will never be beaten.im glad it was sunny because nobody could see me blubbering away.

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Another vote for Buckley's winner vs Donny - Even though you knew he was gonna score the second he got the ball, it still didn't seem real afterwards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here