Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your end of transfer window predictions

Any further signings in this transfer window?

• Yes at least one new addition to the squad will be made

Votes: 84 35.0%
  • No, the window is slammed firmly shut for us. We will carry on with what we have

Votes: 156 65.0%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just under 36 hours (plus added deal sheet time) to go in the January transfer window.

What business, in and out, do you think we'll pull off before the window SLAMS shut?

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Sounds like we’re working on a Dewsbury-Hall deal, so either that one, or a different match-ready midfielder please. Especially if we are ending the Dahoud experiment this window.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I think the only business will be Dahoud leaving.
agree this is probably likely and i can understand getting rid but i would still be pretty annoyed given that we’ve gone into this window probably needing another midfielder and have instead chosen to make ourselves numerically weaker. hard to see how RDZ would be happy with that.

and be honest. if we’d been told in the summer that mac allisters replacement would be a 37 year old milner and an 18 year old hinshelwood than i doubt many on here would have been happy either

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bloom will keep RDZ as happy as Bloom wants him to be, so if no incoming players then either RDZ is ok with that, or Bloom tells RDZ to like it, lump it or …..

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe one more sprog for the development set up?
With a huge build up of a signing and much gnashing of teeth on social media when it turns out to be them?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Not a lot at all, much bedwetting, wailing and gnashing of teeth as the window SLAMS! shut with absolutely nothing achieved other than we were close to a deal and nearly signed someone else...oh well...

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Sounds like we’re working on a Dewsbury-Hall deal, so either that one, or a different match-ready midfielder please. Especially if we are ending the Dahoud experiment this window.
I think Leicester will be asking much more than we originally were prepared to pay - they won’t want to lose one of their best players halfway through a season where they are pushing for promotion.

KD-H hasn’t made any noise about wanting to leave his Club either.

However, with Milner out and Dahoud exiting - we could be prepared to fork out the £40 million they are reportedly asking but I think we will have come back in well under that.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The club will have probably been working on signing somebody that hasn't been mentioned by all those in the know so it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see another player sign permanently.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Cast your votes now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here