Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your defenders won't like him

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Even I can remember the words to that, so it's a yes from me! Sometimes the songs can't be heard properly & I end up making up my own words. 🤦‍♀️

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Even I can remember the words to that, so it's a yes from me! Sometimes the songs can't be heard properly & I end up making up my own words. 🤦‍♀️
It doesn't scan.
What do we sing in the two second gap between 'him' and 'Ansu'? Dum de dum de dum dum?
Apart from that, I'm IN!

Edit: I see you have dealt with the 2 second gap, but not the fact it doesn't scan.

I suggest:
"You shit don't like it"
(he's our little loan star)
Ansu Fati, Ansu Fati

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

Ansu he goes, Ansu he goes
Ansu he goes, Ansu he goes
An-su Fa-ti ................................?
adds to your woes?
scores on the slows?
has magic toes?
fucks up his foes?
gets up your nose?
:shrug:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
It doesn't scan.
What do we sing in the two second gap between 'him' and 'Ansu'? Dum de dum de dum dum?
Apart from that, I'm IN!

Edit: I see you have dealt with the 2 second gap, but not the fact it doesn't scan.

I suggest:
"You shit don't like it"
Ansu Fati, Ansu Fati
I dispute that..... it does scan. :lolol: Going to be a big problem with pitch though!
At 3.18 is the place it fits.
'Your de-fen-ders don't like him
Ansu fati, Ansu Fati."

I seem to recall a discussion about how to pronounce his name. 'Fatty' or 'Farty'. If it's 'Farty' we'll just change it to 'Farta' to keep it in the correct pitch & tune. 🤣

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Re-release charted in 1991 so marginally more likely, I'd say. But what the kids really need is a modern song, something by Avril Lavigne or Linkin Park maybe.
You need to specify your age range. :lolol: Male 16 yr old 'yoof' hasn't heard of Linkin Park, 26 year old 'yoof' has. 16 year old has bought 'vinyl' by some shit Youtuber called KSI, 26 year old thinks he's ridiculous and would happily make up a chant to something by Rammstein. Personally, I'm way into radio 2 territory.
And through it allll, he offers us protection,
They'd never be a goal line deflection [...], something about Jason saving all the shots. then.
We're loving Jason instead.
Robbie Williams... proper 40's stuff. :rock:

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
You need to specify your age range. :lolol: Male 16 yr old 'yoof' hasn't heard of Linkin Park, 26 year old 'yoof' has. 16 year old has bought 'vinyl' by some shit Youtuber called KSI, 26 year old thinks he's ridiculous and would happily make up a chant to something by Rammstein. Personally, I'm way into radio 2 territory.
And through it allll, he offers us protection,
They'd never be a goal line deflection [...], something about Jason saving all the shots. then.
We're loving Jason instead.
Robbie Williams... proper 40's stuff. :rock:
Where do you stand on Boyz II Men?

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
You need some sort of 'ooh, uh' between the two lines.

I see your point Harry as it reads, but in my mind where the song goes

Shrarrif he don’t like I - it,
Rock the Casbah, Rock the Casbah,

I’m hearing

Defenders they don’t like hee - im
Tariq Lamptey, Tariq Lamptey

The song is sung in the manner of a football chant and lends itself to this. Let’s be the crowd that gets the Clash into our repertoire!!!

I put this exact thing up for Tariq Lamptey last season and got push back! I think it’s simple, properly anthemic and would definitely work. Let’s get a working party together and try and get an appointment with the Chant Starting Committee!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here