NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
12 bottles of french red from Majestic
Various local beers
Various local ciders
Bottle of Bombay Sapphire
Bottle of brandy

Mind you I'll probably not touch much of it, as I'll be spending most of my time cooking, and fending off Mrs HWT, who seems to find me irresistible dressed in nothing but my blue and white striped pinny, and a pair of DMs.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got a fresh bottle of Booker's just started this evening, and another bottle winging its way to me from the USA as I type. That should keep me going over the dreadfest. No doubt some of the good wine will be drunk too. Oh, and champers, I do like a bit of pop.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
The Botanist Gin plus some Fentimans Tonic.

Ice and lemon in a crystal glass
Splash in some Botanist, swish aroond the glass
Top up with Fentimans

Canne beat it !

TNBA

TTF

Seconded. Fished with a fella from Islay who introduced me to this a few years ago - love it.

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
Got a fresh bottle of Booker's just started this evening, and another bottle winging its way to me from the USA as I type. That should keep me going over the dreadfest. No doubt some of the good wine will be drunk too. Oh, and champers, I do like a bit of pop.

Oh shit I forgot champers ! I love the stuff too

Best go out tomorrow

Because this is the internet;

3 bottles scotch
2 gin
1 JD
Port
6 x Wine (red)
6 x Wine (white)
Lager x 36
Bitter x 24

Reality:

Case of lager
2 bottles of wine
half bottle gin
And maybe an Advocat, undecided.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Going down to Lidl tomorrow or Saturday, getting some bottles of ale and some lager, should load up my van for about £40.
:drink:

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
Going down to Lidl tomorrow or Saturday, getting some bottles of ale and some lager, should load up my van for about £40.
:drink:

Had some of them cheap beers from aldi last night as it happens, as was recommended them by a mate, they were lovely little alans.

£3.25 for a pack of 10 roughly equaling to around 5 pints can't go wrong

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Had some of them cheap beers from aldi last night as it happens, as was recommended them by a mate, they were lovely little alans.

£3.25 for a pack of 10 roughly equaling to around 5 pints can't go wrong

Not been to Aldi but we have a Lidl in Newhaven and they do some very good deals, even the cheap lager is ok.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This year's sloe gin is fantastic, I don't know what I did differently but it tastes like a fine port. Unfortunately I only have one bottle as there weren't many sloe berries this year.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Orange juice, Cranberry and lemonade. Having a tee-total one this year so I can spring fresh from the absolute bore-fest that is Christmas and get on with work without being a bloated, hungover mess.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nyetimber is £22 in Waitrose at the moment and as good as a champagne that costs three times as much. Probably worth it for a special occasion.

That is a stonking deal, I shall make my way down to Storrington this morning and get some of that. I live a stones throw from the winery, but they don't sell it at the cellar door, and elsewhere that sells it locally normally has it for £30+

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports