Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your CHANCE to quiz Gus Poyet on why he was SUSPENDED

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So ENREST, is GUS still going to be APPEERING on SCR in SUSPENDERS tomorrow MORNING?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
BBC Sussex still saying that Gus will be on the breakfast show tomorrow to "answer questions about his suspension".

Not sure what he will be able to say as things stand, or if he will even bother to show.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Was he ever actually going to be on the radio?

Or did the radio station cynically say that he was, knowing full well that the request would be denied, so that they'd gain a few listeners and then they could say "Oh, we tried but he said no so here is a fan and a journalist to speculate instead"?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Or did the radio station cynically say that he was, knowing full well that the request would be denied, so that they'd gain a few listeners and then they could say "Oh, we tried but he said no so here is a fan and a journalist to speculate instead"?

Stop speculating.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Choose Big Board
Check Thread Starter
Reconsider your post

Once upon a time, I found myself inside the then BBC Southern Counties studio at breakfast time, doing an interview about bus services in Wadhurst, for East Sussex listeners (yes ... I know).

The studio next door was where the Brighton version of the breakfast show was being broadcast - and the guest had failed to turn up. Someone had the brilliant idea of getting me in to be interviewed live by JoAnne Good - and all she had been told was that I seemed to know something about buses. Her first question was: "I saw Ken Livingstone waiting at a bus stop last Saturday. What was going on?"

That was the day I realised that local radio couldn't possibly be worth listening to.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Once upon a time, I found myself inside the then BBC Southern Counties studio at breakfast time, doing an interview about bus services in Wadhurst, for East Sussex listeners (yes ... I know).

The studio next door was where the Brighton version of the breakfast show was being broadcast - and the guest had failed to turn up. Someone had the brilliant idea of getting me in to be interviewed live by JoAnne Good - and all she had been told was that I seemed to know something about buses. Her first question was: "I saw Ken Livingstone waiting at a bus stop last Saturday. What was going on?"

That was the day I realised that local radio couldn't possibly be worth listening to.

Yeah ok.......but why was Ken waiting at a bus stop???

No wonder you've not been asked back!!! you still haven't answered the question!! :angry:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

That's hilarious!

Yeah ok.......but why was Ken waiting at a bus stop???

No wonder you've not been asked back!!! you still haven't answered the question!! :angry:
Being careful not to speculate ... I believe he might have been waiting for a bus. Alternatively, he might have been sneaking home after a night of passion with an impressionable young woman.

Either way, he was waiting because the bus hadn't arrived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here