Votes: 42 87.5%
  • do you let them out at night

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Just got these two ******* things. 10 weeks old. The moment one of them sinks its claws into my nuts when im asleep on the sofa, it'll be barbeque'd

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have tried to put up a poll ....but afraid its beyond me
how many cats do you have living with you?
are they microchipped?
are they neutered?
do you let them out at night?
and just out of interest do you have any other pets(dogs,birds, snakes, rats or mice)

- Three
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes
- 2 dogs, 8 owls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just got these two ******* things. 10 weeks old. The moment one of them sinks its claws into my nuts when im asleep on the sofa, it'll be barbeque'd

I don't think so
somehow

Oh and please be careful with their ears out in the sun
factor ..as High as you can

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
6u6u2une.jpg

One, 9month old Ragdoll Kitten blue point, not neutered yet or chipped but will be next month hopefully. No he is a house cat and no we have no other pets.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
this is a normal response from someone who has had nothing to do with cats
I have had cats all my life, they do leave hairs everywhere, they can be very insular, most I have had are extremely clean.
all the cats I have had living with me for any time have been loyal and loving and true there are times they can be hateful, cats though are what you make them show them dislike and they will show it back at you, do a cat favour, look after it while its recovering from a bad owner and it will never forget this even when you re-home it with someone else.
go to a party where they have a cat, the cat knows by your demeanor that you dislike them and they will spend all night trying to sit on your lap, this done they will jump off and walk off with their tail up showing you its backside.

Cats never ever forget a kind act and will be a friend for life......one of my cats,the female is a snob,but she was as i said spayed late,so perhaps this explains it,also,i am male and when she was a kitten,she was abused at my partners,sisters house,by her boyfriend,we have over the years established trust,non the less she still is the snob of the house...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't think so
somehow

Oh and please be careful with their ears out in the sun
factor ..as High as you can

Very much so-i have my first white cat,with my missus,she has has 2 in the past..

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I have tried to put up a poll ....but afraid its beyond me
how many cats do you have living with you?
are they microchipped?
are they neutered?
do you let them out at night?
and just out of interest do you have any other pets(dogs,birds, snakes, rats or mice)

None
Not applicable
Not applicable
Not applicable
None

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
this is a normal response from someone who has had nothing to do with cats
I have had cats all my life, they do leave hairs everywhere, they can be very insular, most I have had are extremely clean.
all the cats I have had living with me for any time have been loyal and loving and true there are times they can be hateful, cats though are what you make them show them dislike and they will show it back at you, do a cat favour, look after it while its recovering from a bad owner and it will never forget this even when you re-home it with someone else.
go to a party where they have a cat, the cat knows by your demeanor that you dislike them and they will spend all night trying to sit on your lap, this done they will jump off and walk off with their tail up showing you its backside.

I have owned three cats. They are second rate pets. They really are.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Got two 9 week old kittens and they will be neutered as soon as they are old enough, will probably get them chipped and I'll leave it up to the cats if they want to go out at night or not as some like to and some don't. I lost an 8 year old cat about a month ago who went missing for a few days and was found dead in the field behind my house, was a bit of an upsetting time as my granddaughter was very attached to him hence why I've now got 2 kittens. I know a lot of people don't like cats but I love them and can't ever see myself ever being without one.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone with more than 2 is probably a stalker, that's my opinion of women anyway.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Cats never ever forget a kind act and will be a friend for life......one of my cats,the female is a snob,but she was as i said spayed late,so perhaps this explains it,also,i am male and when she was a kitten,she was abused at my partners,sisters house,by her boyfriend,we have over the years established trust,non the less she still is the snob of the house...

Your cat was abused by your sister-in-law's (of sorts) boyfriend?

Excuse the pun, but are you barking mad?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Your cat was abused by your sister-in-law's (of sorts) boyfriend?

Excuse the pun, but are you barking mad?

He'd kick out at the cat,not feed it,if he got it off the sofa,it was chased off,shout at it,as a few examples,as such the cat was distrusting of men..

We then said we would look after the cat at our house and for a while i was not to be trusted by the cat..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here