Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Brighton and Hove Albion's Alexis Mac Allister lifting the World Cup

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It's a toughy, but still probably that magnificent Chelsea humbling was the best for me, so much fun. But still astonishing to see our boy clutching that trophy today, so proud!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
World cup winner, and mentioned repeatedly in dispatches, including a suggestion he should inherit the number 10 shirt from the best player that ever played?

Beating Chelsea and ManUre will happen again. Soon. but that, today, will be very hard to equal.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’m all in for one of our players winning the World Cup...

Potter (boo, hiss etc.) gate was just one win against a team we should be beating, what with us having a World Cup winning midfielder running the show.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's a toughy, but still probably that magnificent Chelsea humbling was the best for me, so much fun. But still astonishing to see our boy clutching that trophy today, so proud!
but it ain't a trophy ???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Chelsea was tremendously satisfying for plenty of obvious reasons.

But for anyone who remembers where we were 25 years ago, today was just magical.

Almost beyond the realms of credibility. But this is the Albion we're talking about. Anything's possible.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That Leicester match, just hours before Potter's departure, when everything seemed to be just kicking into place. The Manchester United match, with Ronaldo looking bewildered and wanting to be hundreds of miles away runs it close.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't even believe this is being asked. Mac Allister will be off in a few months time, we're just a stepping stone for him. Memories of spanking Chelsea and that atmosphere will last a lifetime.
The way it should be.
But then again it seems rather unlikely I'll be forgetting the time an Albion player lifted the World Cup.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
This - for 4 whole minutes on Saturday 27th August 2022 when Gross scored against Leeds United

D13F4965-3237-471E-A017-4C5DFE49B132.jpeg

and this of course … when the goals just kept going in and then some

while GP hid in the dugout with a face like a cat’s ar#s* 😁

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Chelsea for me, though I did enjoy slaughtering Utd as well.

I’d also throw in MacAllister’s brilliant goal that was disallowed for the single moment of pure brilliance, quickly followed by pure frustration

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
My best moment is still to come: back to the Amex with my boys for the first time in three years for the Arsenal game!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Pascal Gross giving it "Finished" hand gestures after slotting the fourth against Chelsea, was my favourite moment of anything that happened in my life in 2022.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here