Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Amex Neighbours

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm in N1A, row S with my 3 brothers and another mate, all decent people around us who seem up for a laugh, atmosphere was awesome in general had a bit in the first half and start of the second where it wasn't as rocking as it could be, but not to worry we got 3 points and everyone had a fantastic day, job done !!!

Were you white flags or blue flags, if you were white you must be almost next to me

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
Very happy with my seats In North Stand Block A . Took my nine year old daughter to the presentation and gave her the choice of which stand (whilst in my mind i was saying "North Stand please" over and over again , when she heard about singing in the North Stand she was sold . So due to the fact we left it late we only could get in Block A a few rows back but due to her age we got a aisle seat so when everyone stands she can still see. A couple of nice lads beside me and no odour problems so all good . She is chuffed to bits and after the Doncaster game she gave me a big hug and said "Thanks Dad , glad we got a season ticket now " . And fortunately the lads beside us didnt get Tottenham or Gillingham tickets so I can take the missus and the younger sprog to these games now !!

Got one very loud guy behind us who decides to sing at 300db right in your ear lobe . But all in all very happy and will certainly be keeping this seat for next season too !!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
The problem you have now caused your mates by spouting crap on here is a shame. Posting seat numbers was a mistake and now will need to be sorted out. I have sent you a PM . To put the record straight, were you the one who was so pissed he broke his seat or the bloke who couldnt even get his words out properly? We will continue to "talk" and we will have opinions, not that i remember either of us coming out with what you are claiming. Finally we stayed behind to straighten it out with your mate afterwards. Thought this had been achieved but obviously not. Be better all round now if you answer my PM!!!

I can't edit my original post (and have asked mods to, but no response) but, having had a few PM's with Ceaser, we've agreed to disagree on some points, and go forward with a fair exchange of views, maybe a beer, a handshake and an 'Up the Albion' together.
This isn't the place to get personal. Apologies are due.
:kiss::albion2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here