Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Albion Related Xmas Gifts

Jul 7, 2003
The dog received an Albion bowl for his food. My son has bought me a Dunk & Duffy unofficial t-shirt but it has yet to be delivered.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
calender,2x mugs , sandtex top --got her little fluffy bulldog wearing BHAFC vest from club shop

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
For baby due in February. Will be a new addition to mine and the Albion family. 99EACB21-15BF-4714-A8FB-3BBD3BA41331.jpeg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Bright pink Albion mug for my girlfriend. She was so pleased with it that she is taking it to use at work and leaving it there. What gratitude!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
A bottle of Albion Ale - which I shall be opening at 4.50 tomorrow to celebrate our magnificent win against Chelsea.. (or a little earlier if we're a few goals down).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well what did you get ?

964c549f8d8f1f589277150cc5a83310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got that as well. Fantastic isn’t it? Going to enjoy reliving more than 40 years of following the Albion. Best Albion related memorabilia I have ever seen.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I got that as well. Fantastic isn’t it? Going to enjoy reliving more than 40 years of following the Albion. Best Albion related memorabilia I have ever seen.

Not opened it up yet but a free half day tomorrow and I’m looking forward to it , sure it will bring back some good and bad memories, chuffed to bits with it .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
An Albion. Calendar as part of my present from my son & dil, and the book We're on our Way as part of my present from my other half. We've found a photo of us in it, at the Wigan promotion game.

oooo What page are you on? I received the DVD equivalent from the wife, although sadly l have nothing to play it on. Plus a Xmas jumper, and the Micky Adams autobiography, which I've already nearly finished. A really good read actually.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Travel mug, heat changing mug, GOSBTS mug......there's a pattern developing here......as if I drink too much coffee! oh, and a wallet

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Got the 2018 calendar from the wife and a windup radio.................so if I can keep my arm moving fast enough then seagulls player has no excuses !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here