Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Albion MOJO

How is your Albion mojo TODAY

• Total voters

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Mine is LOW but has picked up a bit with what looks like a great signing in Stockdale.

It's not just BHAFC that it's low with, it's football generally. Gutted about England's woeful World Cup. Really loathed the amount of cheating going on in the World Cup too....pathetic! That mixed with a deepening sense that the true scale of match fixing going on in the world is probably way bigger than any of us could imagine.
Big business and corporate takeover of our beloved sport is also not helping.
I'm sure it will all change as we head towards Winter. I'm heading into my second season at the Amex without a season ticket and quite happy. I get quite disconnected during the Summer.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
My Albion mojo is a bit like the Albion's transfer dealings, Improving but still only half way there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mine has moved up to quite excited about the season

*fickle*

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mine is LOW but has picked up a bit with what looks like a great signing in Stockdale.

It's not just BHAFC that it's low with, it's football generally. Gutted about England's woeful World Cup. Really loathed the amount of cheating going on in the World Cup too....pathetic! That mixed with a deepening sense that the true scale of match fixing going on in the world is probably way bigger than any of us could imagine.
Big business and corporate takeover of our beloved sport is also not helping.
I'm sure it will all change as we head towards Winter. I'm heading into my second season at the Amex without a season ticket and quite happy. I get quite disconnected during the Summer.

Same as. It's not my Albion mojo going down, but my whole football mojo. Way too much money involved, and the entire game is heading to a point where it will simply be those that have enough money will win things. I can seriously foresee a point in maybe 5-10 years time, when divisions 3 and 4 don't exist in the professional game.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'm instinctively a positive person so I'm unlikely to feel 'Meh' about the Albion but I think realistically we aren't going to see the full extent of this year's playing strength until the end of August. This suits me fine as I'm on holiday for the Wednesday :)lolol:) and Cheltenham games so my first home viewing will be Bolton on the 23rd. By then I'd expect us to be nearing full strength, with at least a left back and a striker secured. So I'll be bouncing by then :albion:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Meh. Since my stroke it doesn't have the same pull. Forest away was the only sign. This time last year I was worried about the situation but glad Gus had gone this year I am sad that Oscar has gone but becoming numb to the approach we are taking regarding getting our ship in order. I cannot see what the end game is yet but I am a positive person so it's definitely not all doom and gloom. It would just be nice to have a glimmer of something to get me going. At the moment I think it will be a far more open season so more entertaining but no play offs.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I voted in the low not at all excited.
I have been a fan since 1955 and many many years a season ticket holder at all four grounds we have played at in my lifetime.
This is the first time in all those years I feel this way at a start of a season, but I don't like the way football has gone over the years and how customers are now considered more important than fans. So credit to Mr Barber he has succeeded in turning me into feeling like a customer. This I feel could be my last season as the club are slowly losing my interest.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
That is a shame, 13 years more than me, I thought it was because I was getting older!

I voted in the low not at all excited.
I have been a fan since 1955 and many many years a season ticket holder at all four grounds we have played at in my lifetime.
This is the first time in all those years I feel this way at a start of a season, but I don't like the way football has gone over the years and how customers are now considered more important than fans. So credit to Mr Barber he has succeeded in turning me into feeling like a customer. This I feel could be my last season as the club are slowly losing my interest.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I feel pretty flat because I had the chance to feel good about myself and my abilities last night but I now know I expected too much. Sorry to be cryptic. Can't say more than that for the moment and seeing as it only affects me then clearly this has become a "look at me" post. I'll disappear for five minutes now to change the bed sheets.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
More excited about the academy and the players it will hopefully produce in the future than the current season although there are some good away trips in store.
Should add my general football mojo is really low anyway and has been for a couple of years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here