Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Younger Brother dying.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, jakarta.

It's desperately sad when a death in the family or a very close friend occurs. I hope you can remember all the happy and special times you shared with your younger brother and you will never forget him as he lives on in your heart.

Thinking of you at a very difficult time. Take care mate. 😢

Jul 7, 2003
Condolences to you and your family.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Really shocked and saddened to hear this. Can't imagine the emotional trauma and sadness you must be experiencing. Please accept my sympathy.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Dreadfully sad to read of your loss Jakarta. I have lost two sisters so far (there are 6 of us).

I hope you find the strength immediately and easy for me to say but please focus on the happy memories. X

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Really sorry to hear this. I can definitely empathize with you, as I lost my younger sister to cancer during lockdown, and as she was living in Australia I was unable to see her before she passed or attend the funeral. Heartbreaking.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
RIP Jakarta's brother

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Sorry to hear this, I had a similar situation happen with my younger sister. She unfortunately was not with it at all when my elder brother saw her, as she didn't recognise him. I have no regrets in not being able to get there in time, as it would probably have messed with my head as it did his. Please don't feel guilty, all the best for you and your family.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to hear this Jakarta. Condolences to you and your family.
The thread title leapt out for me as I lost my younger brother aged 34 to cancer. Never easy is it, but I found/find talking about him and celebrating his life with other people who knew him some comfort. He had a load of friends who I never really bothered to get to know when they were kids, but talking about him with them was a help. Dreaded his funeral but it actually turned out to be kind of lovely.
RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here