Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls Christmas Party - anyone going?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes Mini and Mum are on the 19:00 shift

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We got an invite but it's a bit of a schlep to the Triangle, involving two buses and a train, so we're not going.

Shouldn't Brighton and Hove Albion be holding the parties in Brighton and Hove?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We got an invite but it's a bit of a schlep to the Triangle, involving two buses and a train, so we're not going.

Shouldn't Brighton and Hove Albion be holding the parties in Brighton and Hove?

Havent bothered again this year it a bit of a slog to Burgess Hill, I agree there must be somewhere better than there - surely even they could hire something at WIthdean tennis club or even Falmer

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
i'm invited but i feel like a twat as im taller than most the players :shrug:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Junior GG and I went to the 3pm sitting. Got Gus to sign my 'Hola Gus' T Shirt'. Junior got all the usual signatures. Forster & Brezovan weren't there. Had a quick chat with Charlie Oatway and Paul Watson, pointed out to Junior GG thats what real Albion players look like!:clap2:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
My two were absolutely overjoyed with it. Considering the players etc have been doing a lot of this sort of thing this week [kids hospital in Brighton Monday] they were very good humoured; Jim McNulty, Adam El Abd, Dean Cox, Michel Kuipers and Gus & Mauricio particularly standing out as really personable chaps who were happy to give you the time of day.

It's events like this that helps insure against your sprogs looking for bigger rewards elsewhere - namely rich russian millionaires in west london or teams in red in the north west

A well organized, fun time was had by all in our small party and if anybody from the team is reading this a big 'thank you' for putting in the effort and making two youngsters [and a 43 year old man's] Christmas :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here