Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Danny Pappoe looks a good jun in the making

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Whereas now he's just fine :lolol:

For what it's worth, I imagine Kayal will be a ten-yellows sort of fella once he gets a full season to work at it.

Frankly our red card form has been shocking since Gus left, I don't think even Greer has gotten himself needlessly sent off once this season.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Pappoe is a walking red card. Needs to sort out his tackling and his short fuse before he's ready for the first team.

This totally.
He is a big unit but very slow and sometimes doesn't read the game well, judging from the two recent games I have been too. He is a great attacking threat though.
Starky was very good.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Frankly our red card form has been shocking since Gus left, I don't think even Greer has gotten himself needlessly sent off once this season.

Oh.

Now you've done it...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I like aggressive/dirty players on my team, as long as they manage to avoid getting caught most of the time. There's nothing to put a silky player off like the thought that he might have his legs broken in the next 90 minutes.

Every other club has at least one or two in their side , why can't we ?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Strong leaders and highly motivated players are great, essential in fact, but the classic 70'/80's type British enforcer is history.

Hardly a tackle is made and if one is he is liable for a red, then what ?

I was thinking more of a *John Terry type horrible **** than a Chopper Harris type horrible ****, you know , someone sly that will wind the opposition up then whinge to the ref the second anyone gets near one of his teammates, the type every opposition fan hates until he signs for their club.

*Obviously without the racism, thuggery and full kit wanker tendencies

Feb 14, 2010
If he is any good then play him now. Rooney was 17 or so when he was playing Premier League football and our current strikers have hardly scored a goal all season between them

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Pappoe looks like he carries a bit of timber to me... perhaps he suffers from the Kemy thing of looking overweight when in reality there is not an ounce of fat on him.

There were certainly a few young lads that looked half decent last night

Yes Starkey's delivery for both of Pappoe's goals were first class.I thought Jason Davis and the right back Barry looked good. Walton made a few good saves as well. He is definitely as good as Stockdale and will push him next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here