You stupid Bar stewards you broke your home down.(palace)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Unacceptable behaviour at Home Games (palace)

Seems CPFC2010 not a happy man again and slagging off his supporters

Few reply's debate's for safe standing

Also not one complaint against the police really?

CPFC2010

We're all having a wonderful time with this fantastic run of form and I don't want to dampen anyone's enthusiasm for Palace or do anything to lessen the great atmosphere at our matches, but........

I have received numerous complaints following the Brighton game of anti-social behaviour by a small number of home supporters.

The main complaints are of people standing in and blocking gangways, ignoring their ticket numbers and sitting wherever they like (a particular issue in blocks B and C) and standing on seats.

Blocking aisles and gangways is a serious problem. These must be kept clear at all times for obvious safety reasons. In the event of an emergency it is essential that access is not obstructed.

Clearly we must have one person per seat to avoid over-crowding.

* At the Brighton game 15 seats were smashed in Holmesdale Blocks A and B and 14 in Blocks X Y and Z of the Arthur. I would like to think that this is not deliberate vandalism. Standing on seats is not allowed. It often results in the seats breaking, it obstructs the view of the pitch of fellow fans and it's dangerous.*

From now on, a zero tolerance policy will be used by stewards on these issues and anyone breaking a seat will be charged for it. Anyone standing on a seat will be ejected.

If you witness anti-social behaviour please report it to a steward and ask them to tell the Stadium Manager. CCTV can then be focussed on those who continue to be anti-social.

We have a brilliant atmosphere at Palace, very tolerant stewarding and 17 matches a season Police-free. Please let's not let a few people jeopardise this.

Thanks

Steve Browett

Unacceptable behaviour at Home Games - CPFC BBS
----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Calling fans like "Clapham Grand" an attention seeking moron makes you the moron I'm afraid. I have received a huge number of complaints from many supporters about the behaviour of a small minority on Saturday and I'm not going to ignore them because of a wind-up merchant like you.

Interesting that after last season's Brighton home game I received a large number of complaints about the Police. The result was us demanding to meet them at Scotland Yard, calling for public meetings etc. etc

This time round I've not received a single complaint about the Police's handling of the match but have had numerous messages about a small number of Palace fans whose behaviour upset others.

If I have complaints I will act on them regardless. I hope that meets with everyone's approval.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I do like it when their owners lose the plot on the internet / twitter.

Makes for much amusement :rock:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Brighton fans being disrespectful, breaking seats, abusing stewards etc - I think we expected that.

Palace fans upsetting other Palace fans and smashing 50 seats in our own stadium - that is actually quite annoying.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Brighton fans being disrespectful, breaking seats, abusing stewards etc - I think we expected that.

Palace fans upsetting other Palace fans and smashing 50 seats in our own stadium - that is actually quite annoying.

That did make me laugh.

Also love how the fact they are justifying it.

Quote PauLo
43% Burnt

Anybody else read the posts that say things like "It was a game against our biggest rivals, of course it's going to be rowdy" as "I jump on seats and people are judging me for it and I'm not going to back down, even if I look like a right knobhead"? Just me?

Can't believe this thread has got so long. A polite request by the OWNERS of the club and people moan. Unbelievable.

As for the 'grassing up other Palace fans' comments... well, it's just hilarious. Like the team you support even comes into it when it comes to shit like this. If your a ****, your a ****, regardless of your team. And lets face it, this thread has proved that there are a fair few braindead, moronic cretins supporting us.
---------------------------------

Lol only a fair few
hmm.gif

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"Pisses me off, because I like to think of Palace fans as one big family - you don't shit on your own doorstep. We paid for that stand (somewhat assuming that its the Holmesdale) and can't be wasting money like this when we have a fantastic academy that deserves the money"

YOU paid for it? So that's where everyone else's money went to

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And the all time head to head figures are?

Behave. It's really the last 10 games that anyone reasonable is going to look at. That's pretty shameful for us tbh.

Obviously the next 10 will be different. Everything's cyclical. Including form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports