Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You need 7.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
And of course Tanno was still able to dish it out on the pitch for us - two red cards in 11 starts.

I still love it when he went up to Lallana and pointed to his pocket at St Mary’s.

That was actually the worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen, in that it was outside the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I still love it when he went up to Lallana and pointed to his pocket at St Mary’s.

That was actually the worst penalty decision I’ve ever seen, in that it was outside the area.

Worse than the Bournemouth one at Withdean, not a foul imo and outside the box too?

I think it was Bournemouth’s favourite ref Simon Hooper as well

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] Bournemouth just about outside, but outside, the St Mary’s one there was no doubt, it was embarrassing - 100% outside by some distance in footballing terms.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The King is Dead (he's not, neither of them are) but they have been superseded.

Hey pop-pickers this weeks highest climber from number 5 all the way up to the tipperty top of the pop charts

Up to number 1 it's Neal Maupay.

He's a bit of an animal - not 'arf. :lol:

Let's rock

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The King is Dead (he's not, neither of them are) but they have been superseded.

Hey pop-pickers this weeks highest climber from number 5 all the way up to the tipperty top of the pop charts

Up to number 1 it's Neal Maupay.

He's a bit of an animal - not 'arf. :lol:

Let's rock

Haven't seen such an obvious out front leader of the 7 since Ashley Barnes

It's not about being hard or big (sorry Shane), It's about being ready to kick-off at the slightest thing :lolol:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We're getting close to having those seven fighters that ex-pros say every side needs.

I'd be happy to have a 7 man tag team from today's side of:
Bissouma
Schelotto
Dunk
Maupay
Connolly
Burn
Ryan

We're beginning to look a bit more nasty.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're getting close to having those seven fighters that ex-pros say every side needs.

I'd be happy to have a 7 man tag team from today's side of:
Bissouma
Schelotto
Dunk
Maupay
Connolly
Burn
Ryan

We're beginning to look a bit more nasty.
I did comment how we haven't quite mastered the tactical foul.

Just kicking the opposition up in the air isn't a tactical foul, it's just a boot up the arse.

Which is nice.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
as Murray mentions in some interview during lockdown he stays behind and training for extra practice with Maupay … am sure is only shooting practice and nothing on the art of the tactical foul … or if the opposition is so wound up they focus on you not their own game

Murray when we beat Forest 3-0 a few summers ago was perfect example of above

A bit of "personality" is GP phrase which is why I think Schellotto got picked today

Biss is well up for things too at the minute

The Withdean league two title team was perfect example of got to have seven

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
The Withdean league two title team was perfect example of got to have seven

Except we didn’t have 7 then, we had 14. It was ‘one in, all in’ with that team and an absolute joy to watch.
I’ve never seen a team back each other in a battle as much as that lot did.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't want to put a downer on the season so early, but with Murray, Duffy, Stephens, The greyhound and Kayal off, I'm a little worried about our 7 ???

Matty
BDB
Dunk
Biss
Connolly
Maupay

We have always had a little psycho who would go windmilling in, but now we seem to be a little overstocked in that area ?

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don't want to put a downer on the season so early, but with Murray, Duffy, Stephens, The greyhound and Kayal off, I'm a little worried about our 7 ???

Matty
BDB
Dunk
Biss
Connolly
Maupay

We have always had a little psycho who would go windmilling in, but now we seem to be a little overstocked in that area ?

If we get drawn against Chesterfield for a portakabin dust-up, we won’t be winning I’m afraid.

Barber Out!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Matty
BDB
Dunk
Biss
Connolly
Maupay

I propose Veltman as a potential candidate for the 7.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Matty
BDB
Dunk
Biss
Connolly
Maupay

Viktor for sure. Was sent off for an elbow a few weeks ago playing for Sweden. Molumby looks as though he can handle himself too.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Matty
BDB
Dunk
Biss
Connolly
Maupay

Maybe we could train Lamptey up? We'd have 6 1/2 then, which is close.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Matty
BDB
Dunk
Biss
Connolly
Maupay

As mentioned on the latest not striker signing thread, I've been really really worried about this for the whole window.

I think Barber-out has taken his eye off this thread.
The last time he did that was in Sammi's reign of terror and we don't need reminding about that.

Sure The Duffster is irreplaceable but his foot soldiers aren't and yet that's not happening.

Maupay
Dunk
Maty

Groß
Propper

Bissouma

Maybe Webster

Although truth be told after the top 3 it's just a turkey shoot of shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here