You gotta laugh haven't you?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Jobi McAnuff...93 minutes and 36 seconds...:clap2:

Order has been restored. Goodnight Brighton, enjoy League 1. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

OH JOBI JOBI JOBI....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
GOIN DOWN GOIN DOWN GOIN DOWN!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3-2 IN THE LAST SECONDS 3-2 IN THE LAST SECONDS!!!!

JOBI MCANUFF JOBI JOBI MCANUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
DJ Leon said:
Congratulations, you have now shared honours in our encounters this year. Celebrate away!

*snigger*
This is the first time Palace have won a game from being behind since Crewe away in 2003. :lolol: Cause for massive celebration!! Oh and you led twice :lolol: :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
eagleseatseagulls said:
HARK NOW HEAR, THE PALACE SING!
THE BRIGHTON RUN AWAY AGAIN!
AND WE WILL FIGHT FOR EVERMORE
BECOZ OF BOXING DAY!!!

:clap2: :drink: :clap2:

I hate everyone right now. You, because you're a Palarse bonehead who's forgotten you always lost on Boxing Day. The fixtures compilers, who ensured we got a WHOLE month to savour our great win at Selhurst. The Palace players, and Dowie for their loathsome 'imaginary yellow-card' waving antics, utter scum, even if Hart did deserve to go.

I hope to feel better in a couple of days.

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Points-wise, it's the equivalent of a pair of draws -- which going into the season we'd have taken, and y'all would have been gutted by.

You may take your tie-broken-on-away-goals and stick it where the sun don't shine :censored:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Tooting Gull said:
I hate everyone right now. You, because you're a Palarse bonehead who's forgotten you always lost on Boxing Day. The fixtures compilers, who ensured we got a WHOLE month to savour our great win at Selhurst. The Palace players, and Dowie for their loathsome 'imaginary yellow-card' waving antics, utter scum, even if Hart did deserve to go.

I hope to feel better in a couple of days.
Is his head alrite? Poor bloke looked abit concussed.....i must say i did laugh. :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
eagles #1 said:
HOW'D YA FEEL HOW'D YA FEEL HOW'D YA FEEL?

:drink: :drink: :clap2:

A whole lot better than you guys felt a month ago, I'd imagine. It's not often we score twice in the same game. And it's like a sighting of Elvis fuckin shergar seeing Leon score twice in the same game. It's lso nice to know that you guys are, frankly, shit.:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Palace beat us fair and square, whining about the referee, tactics or Dowie makes us sound like a bunch of little girls.

I watched the matched in a pub with some Palace fans. When we scored we went mental, when they scored they went mental. At the end we said our goodbyes and that was the end of it.

A draw was probably a fair result but Palace took their chances and the result will stand so take it on the chin compadres.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
El Presidente said:
Palace beat us fair and square, whining about the referee, tactics or Dowie makes us sound like a bunch of little girls.

I watched the matched in a pub with some Palace fans. When we scored we went mental, when they scored they went mental. At the end we said our goodbyes and that was the end of it.

A draw was probably a fair result but Palace took their chances and the result will stand so take it on the chin compadres.

you should 'ave glassed the c.unts:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports