Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You good Brighton people...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bit hypocritical given all the far flung places we run coaches from to the Amex these days.

Bit more than that. It was also the posters outside Brighton station advertising Premier League Football at the Valley and free coaches.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bit more than that. It was also the posters outside Brighton station advertising Premier League Football at the Valley and free coaches.

No, Arthur is right - this is a trivial reason not to offer support. Charlton fans are among the best. A few coaches organised by their club management when we were crap and didn't have a home in Brighton does not trump the efforts of hundreds of Charlton fans at Fans United in 1997.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Done

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No, Arthur is right - this is a trivial reason not to offer support. Charlton fans are among the best. A few coaches organised by their club management when we were crap and didn't have a home in Brighton does not trump the efforts of hundreds of Charlton fans at Fans United in 1997.

To be honest and don't spread this around....

I have a soft spot for Charlton, great support from them that day, they have a good crest, similar plight and possibly as good as you can get red kit.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Am I missing something. Is the problem you have an owner that isn't willing to throw millions into your club? What is he actually doing that is so bad? Not like he is selling the ground, assets or anything is it ?

Perhaps they should wait until it's too late?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Signed. My stepdad occasionally used to go to the Valley in the 60's and 70's. Good club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here