Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You F*****G Bedwetters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Go away.

The team will do what it does, with or without our keeping the faith.

They're either good enough or not good enough. We are not the twelfth man, and never were, no matter what the muppet show says.

Quite right Harks. A week or so ago and 11 points clear people were claiming it was a done deal when it obviously wasn't, neither is the gloom and doom brigade talking sense.

What worries me is that we have traditionally been fade and die merchants at this level, thats not to say it will happen again but a bit of moderation is needed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Generally my own rule is not to read a match day thread during the game especially if we are losing its just not worth it

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Never mind bedwetting, reading the match thread pages was like reading a manual of classic examples of bipolar syndrome!

It's a superb case study,from especially the last 1/4..

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Just been out with friends and had a drink so this may or not make sense, not that it matters.
I was hoping for a draw today bearing in mind our recent record, especially at Brentford. Listened to it on Player which surprisingly stayed in and was on tenterhooks for the second half. Did I dare to hope, it’s the hope that kills you. What a team, they refuse to die no matter who is on the pitch. I ended up disappointed we didn’t win which is ridiculous. That is one fantastic team we have there.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Hughton Out! (you heard it here first)

I saw a picture as an icon on the report on the BBC website which, although very small, seemed to show CH celebrating exuberantly after the 90+7 3-3 equaliser. This behaviour must be curbed and so I am with you - Hughton out. Disgraceful show of emotion. Who does he think he is? Antonio Conte? David Wagner?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
It's time someone banned the word bedwetters on here. We're all fans -sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Blindly saying or believing that we are good enough to win every game in every season is stupid. Sometimes, as at the beginning of the 2014-15 season, the cracks in the team and tactics are more quickly spotted by some than others. In that year the pessimists (or if you prefer those with a good insight) turned out to be correct. Since then most of the time the optimists (or if you prefer those with good judgement) have been correct. No doubt there are a few on here (but not many) who have correctly foreseen each surge and slump in form.

Supporting a team is not a test of optimism - it's a test of carrying on supporting the team through thick and thin. Views on a message board are part and parcel of that support.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Odd thread, not one clue what's going on here. ???

A bedwetter is accusing others of bedwetting because they are getting a little twitchy, rightfully so, of our rather poor couple of games. A hair dryer should dry up the mess :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's time someone banned the word bedwetters on here. We're all fans -sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Blindly saying or believing that we are good enough to win every game in every season is stupid. Sometimes, as at the beginning of the 2014-15 season, the cracks in the team and tactics are more quickly spotted by some than others. In that year the pessimists (or if you prefer those with a good insight) turned out to be correct. Since then most of the time the optimists (or if you prefer those with good judgement) have been correct. No doubt there are a few on here (but not many) who have correctly foreseen each surge and slump in form.

Supporting a team is not a test of optimism - it's a test of carrying on supporting the team through thick and thin. Views on a message board are part and parcel of that support.

Bozza should change the word when it is written to something like DARLINGS when posted. Would make this thread title look quite humourous.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
It's a mad world.... a couple of my long term friends who have known each other for 30 years + have been having a Facebook spat about racism, lots of other Facebook spats over Trump/Racisim/Brexit and now this.... we are tearing ourselves apart over anything and everything it seems. Sad days indeed. "Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat"

Mange tout my friend, mange tout.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bozza should change the word when it is written to something like DARLINGS when posted. Would make this thread title look quite humourous.

The Complete And Utter Shyster ? type of thing:clap2:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

When fans start 'bedwetting' on here, they're usually fishing for some reassurance to lift their spirits or to just wallow for a while in their collective misery, bless. Bedwetters, is an expression exclusive to the forum. I don't see anyone handing out Pampers in the NS to anyone expressing their emotions in a negative way to a player/s who has had a bad day? Or telling a group of lads having a moan up in the concourse after a shite first half performance to grow up and change their sheets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here