Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You can remove one person from the employment of the Albion NOW. Who do you choose?

Who would you choose to sack from the Albion now?

• Sami Hyypia (Manager)

Votes: 84 63.6%
  • Nathan Jones (Assistant head coach)

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Joaquin Gomez (First team coach)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • David Burke (Head of football operations)

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • Paul Barber (Chief executive)

Votes: 10 7.6%

• Total voters

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Burke, under the agreement that it brings an end to this 'head of recruitment' b*llocks.

He'll do the most long term damage if he stays, not only in the money he's wasting, but also in that he will put the highest quality candidates off coming anywhere near managing our club.

Bring in a manager and let him chose the players he wants. Having said all this i'm still obviously in the 'Sami out' camp.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Hyypia obviously, the buck stops fully with the manager in my book.

Not keen on Barber though, the way he is 'americanizing' our club.
I had a problem with direct debit payments a few years back, the club were not understanding at all citing 'Barber Rules', my affinity with Brighton has not been the same since.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Close call but Barber. The set up feels all wrong. Get a new Chief Exec, manages the commercial side and finances, dumps the rest clearing the path for a Manager (with all the footballing responsibility) to come in

Difficult to see how we recruit (or keep) any decent Manager when they've got both hands tied behind their back

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's a tough one as I blame the following for different reasons:

Hyypia - tactics
Jones - as above
Burke - dreadful player recruitment during the summer
Barber - lost two successful managers, calls fans customers, makes us premier league ready with a league team

I fundamentally think the structure for recruiting players is wrong. So who do you blame for that?

No he didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here