Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet people still complain!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
We are 6th yes 6th thats 6th in the Championship. We have one of the best stadiums in the country, one of THE best managers and some great YOUNG players...........

YET people are complaining we played badly, the programme is rubbish etc, etc. WAKE THE F@&K up people Poyet has worked miracles and there is SO MUCH more to come.

Just wanted to rant. Hate the idiots moaning. Up the Albion!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You're ranting because you're being very short sighted. We played a match yesterday, which we won with almost complete luck. We are 6th, and now that the emotion of the game has died down a little bit, you can reflect. But in the hours just after the match, you are going to air opinions on what you've just seen. What do you expect? After watching a match, I feel the need to comment on it and yesterday it wasn't all positives.

Not talking about the match, but looking at the league table it is easy to say everything is beautiful, it's a wonderful life. But straight after a match? Come on, be realistic in your expectations.

All that said, we're f***ing brilliant. :bowdown:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
We are 6th yes 6th thats 6th in the Championship. We have one of the best stadiums in the country, one of THE best managers and some great YOUNG players...........

YET people are complaining we played badly, the programme is rubbish etc, etc. WAKE THE F@&K up people Poyet has worked miracles and there is SO MUCH more to come.

Just wanted to rant. Hate the idiots moaning. Up the Albion!!!

We did play fairly bad today but hey. 3 points :)

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I had to endure a chicken balti pie today as the steak and ale pie had sold out at the little kiosk. Quite honestly I thought my afternoon was ruined until WB popped up and struck the winner after that I thought hey ho life aint too bad.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm drunk & as happy as can be. I aint complaining!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Let's face it, since we left Withdean NSC has become TWAT Central. Barely worth reading post match any more as it's so negative overall, win or lose.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Let's face it, since we left Withdean NSC has become TWAT Central. Barely worth reading post match any more as it's so negative overall, win or lose.

Although being an Albion fan for many years I only recently started using NSC and quite honestly it does seem to be a bit of a twat magnet.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
I've got twin girls who are now aged 10. They have each seen the Albion once. One went to see us at Withdean when we lost 2-4 to Stockport. The other went to The Amex yesterday and saw us beat Forest.
We are not just in a different division now, we are in a different universe.
I'm not moaning!!!!!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Then don't read it .... I thought dinosaurs were extinct, must give Attenborough a call

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You're ranting because you're being very short sighted. We played a match yesterday, which we won with almost complete luck. We are 6th, and now that the emotion of the game has died down a little bit, you can reflect. But in the hours just after the match, you are going to air opinions on what you've just seen. What do you expect? After watching a match, I feel the need to comment on it and yesterday it wasn't all positives.

Not talking about the match, but looking at the league table it is easy to say everything is beautiful, it's a wonderful life. But straight after a match? Come on, be realistic in your expectations.

Lol...u started moaning from almost the final whistle.....enjoy the moment!

Albion Rob

Yup, we're sixth after a good start, a disastrous run and four battling wins from the last five games. We've got a manager who knows there are deficiencies in the team and has said he will look to address them in the transfer window - this says to me that the side is only going to get stronger and we'll need to ride our luck less and less as the season progresses.

We've got a stadium where players actually want to come and play (remember when Sidwell left us for Reading?) and we're in a position where potential new signings (who spend Saturday playing football rather than analysing our shortcomings on messagee boards) will look at the table and think: "Well, it doesn't lie, does it?"

Ok, we haven't exactly been convincing lately but I remember plenty of times where 'bigger' teams sucker punched us in this division six or seven years ago because we didn't tae our chances but they did - now we're one of those teams - sending the away fans home pissed off because the one moment of quality in the game belonged to us.

The immediate term might look a bit fuzzy and rough around the edges but the bigger picture is brighter than the sun for us and the foundations are being laid for us to be a firm Championship and occasional Premier League side, which in my view is good as I be;lieve our true level over the course of our history is one division below where we are now.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You're ranting because you're being very short sighted. We played a match yesterday, which we won with almost complete luck.

Was it luck or the fact that we produced the one moment of good football in an otherwise poor game? Either way you need moments like that through the season just as we did last season, We might have been champions but there was still games where we played poorly but still sneaked the result.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I assume that's witty but, as it makes no sense whatsoever, can't quite be sure.

I strongly believe that to be a false assumption and a correct observation.

His comment wasn't witty and was nonsense!

I had to endure a chicken balti pie today as the steak and ale pie had sold out at the little kiosk. Quite honestly I thought my afternoon was ruined until WB popped up and struck the winner after that I thought hey ho life aint too bad.
RUINED? My afternoon was RUINED on the way to the game - as soon as I found that there were people STANDING in the train carriage.

Adams OUT!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here