Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet more demands for special treatment from muslims

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My heart goes out to you. Sompting must suffer in the same way as Bushy's Haywards Heath race riots. Earn a bit more money and you may be able to escape burning in hell. Berlin, by the way, as you are not aware is Slightly more multicultural than Sompting. The Nazis are no longer in power.

That really is a bizarre argument. Someone in Berlin has a more valid claim to holding an opinion on what is going on in a part of London than someone living in England less than 70 miles away because Berlin is more multicultural even though the Berlin experience, culture and history is completely different to London. Crikey! Has anyone told the MPs in the Midlands that they shouldn't vote on UK fishing matters until they've consulted their counterparts on the Aegean coast?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Have shite loads here I can tell you... 3 of the 4 mini supermarkets are full of foreign shite and this is caused by the mostly polish invasion.You walk anywhere and in town and its foreign voices everywhere.

No doubt it's much worse elswhere and something that isn't really seen in brighton at the moment.

I worked in Reading about 30 years ago on the new Ramada Hotel. I stayed on Caversham Rd in digs, and the houses were being brought by people from Asia. Buy one, move all in, buy next door...and so on. I be;ieve the guest house i stayed in was sold on as well.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That really is a bizarre argument. Someone in Berlin has a more valid claim to holding an opinion on what is going on in a part of London than someone living in England less than 70 miles away because Berlin is more multicultural even though the Berlin experience, culture and history is completely different to London. Crikey! Has anyone told the MPs in the Midlands that they shouldn't vote on UK fishing matters until they've consulted their counterparts on the Aegean coast?

What you Little Englanders fail to comprehend is that what is going on in London is going on in cities across the western world (and Australia).

Like Soulman said we had a bit of trouble in Sydney recently during which Murdoch and his mates did their best to play up the Islam angle and ignore the mental health and charge sheet as long as your arm which had been ignored.

We even have a branch of your EDL down here called the ADL https://www.facebook.com/pages/ADL-Australian-Defence-League/213679261984140

People with agendas on both sides are working across the world to bring this shit to a head and stories like the ones posted on here are doing nothing but speed up that process.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yep, i think in a round about way a few of us have stated similar. Still when in Rome.....or it seems Prague, Aus or Berlin.
Soulman's quote
Actually, i have not commented on Berlin, perhaps i would if i lived there.
As for Sompting or Sussex.....many places have changed, and not for the best in a lot of cases, who is to say that my area will not turn out like areas of London, Manchester, Birmingham and a few other places i have worked in.

**** me. YOU LIVE IN SOMPTING. Nothing will happen to you. You will not be beheaded. You will not be locked up in a cage and set on fire. You will not be next to a suicide bomber in Asda.you can still get your doner kebab. To get back to the thread to avoid your dead body lying next to a muslim make sure you get cremated like most people and all will be ok.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

It was not an argument. it was an opinion. The problem with modern racists is that they do not have the class and intelligence of the Mitfords

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What you Little Englanders fail to comprehend...

Little Englander? Still playing the man instead of the ball, I see. Thanks anyway for the advice. I stand corrected. I can see straight away that someone who lives 70 miles from London can always benefit from the wisdom of someone else on the other side of the world who lives 600 miles away from a city where he claims similar things are going on to London.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Soulman's quote
Actually, i have not commented on Berlin, perhaps i would if i lived there.
As for Sompting or Sussex.....many places have changed, and not for the best in a lot of cases, who is to say that my area will not turn out like areas of London, Manchester, Birmingham and a few other places i have worked in.

**** me. YOU LIVE IN SOMPTING. Nothing will happen to you. You will not be beheaded. You will not be locked up in a cage and set on fire. You will not be next to a suicide bomber in Asda.you can still get your doner kebab. To get back to the thread to avoid your dead body lying next to a muslim make sure you get cremated like most people and all will be ok.

Well, not 70 miles away someone was be headed, so what you are saying is as long as i don't work in London, or go to watch BHA at Charlton and Fulham again, but stay in Sompting i will keep my swede on my shoulders, thanks for the advice.
By the way, iv'e never had a doner kebab.
How i choose to meet my maker or not, is my choice thanks, but if i am buried in a "NON segregated" and "Multi Faith" cemetery, then i know there is a good chance i could be next to any other colour, race or religion...........cos that it what i WOULD have gleaned from the brochure/conditions of said cemetery.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Little Englander? Still playing the man instead of the ball, I see. Thanks anyway for the advice. I stand corrected. I can see straight away that someone who lives 70 miles from London can always benefit from the wisdom of someone else on the other side of the world who lives 600 miles away from a city where he claims similar things are going on to London.

Oh settle down Buzzer! Get a sense of homour....... and what on earth are you on about?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It was not an argument. it was an opinion. The problem with modern racists is that they do not have the class and intelligence of the Mitfords

Argument...opinion...it makes no odds, it's the same thing. You mention Sompting as monocultural and Berlin as multicultural as a direct reply to Soulman commenting about people living in Berlin lecturing us about our attitude to what's going on in that London borough. You clearly imply that someone from Berlin will have a more valid opinion than someone from Sompting.

I do like your comment about class, very revealing. The intellectual snobbery just shines out like a beacon. That's the reason why all those ex-Labour voters voted BNP - the lumpenproletariat isn't supposed to have a political consciousness. The indigenous working class are the ones that had the immigrants foisted upon their areas and only their areas, they were never consulted and the middle classes never took their fair share of the burden. So the likes of poor old Mrs Duffy who saw the area that she grew up in change completely in a matter of two decades has to shut up about any concerns she's got because she's a thick, crass racist. No class those plebs.

I'm alright Jack, make mine half a craft beer.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Argument...opinion...it makes no odds, it's the same thing. You mention Sompting as monocultural and Berlin as multicultural as a direct reply to Soulman commenting about people living in Berlin lecturing us about our attitude to what's going on in that London borough. You clearly imply that someone from Berlin will have a more valid opinion than someone from Sompting.

I do like your comment about class, very revealing. The intellectual snobbery just shines out like a beacon. That's the reason why all those ex-Labour voters voted BNP - the lumpenproletariat isn't supposed to have a political consciousness. The indigenous working class are the ones that had the immigrants foisted upon their areas and only their areas, they were never consulted and the middle classes never took their fair share of the burden. So the likes of poor old Mrs Duffy who saw the area that she grew up in change completely in a matter of two decades has to shut up about any concerns she's got because she's a thick, crass racist. No class those plebs.

I'm alright Jack, make mine half a craft beer.

My god you talk shit!

Jan 30, 2008
Oh settle down Buzzer! Get a sense of homour....... and what on earth are you on about?
you've got no interest in this thread you don't live here:facepalm: makes me laugh really ,why not find a forum in Australia that might give you a bit of credit :thumbsup:
regards
DR

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You might be, i could not give an opinion because you are 15000 miles away :wave:

Not really sure your logic holds up here, you can certainly and with decent accuracy base an opinion on the written word.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Intelligent post? You have been recruited by the NSC NF BNP institutional forum racists. Come on, you can do better than follow those fools.

Oh do shut up! It's comments like that, that are just as inflammatory as a racist remark. Somebody has an opinion on a hugely important issue in this country right now and just because it does not fit your political views the poster is aligned with the NF and BNP. And that mate is a real problem. Normal people having an legitimate opinion and view on issues such as immigration and religion that don't follow any PC bullshit that people have had thrown down their throats for years are labeled racists. Wrong!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
you've got no interest in this thread you don't live here:facepalm: makes me laugh really ,why not find a forum in Australia that might give you a bit of credit :thumbsup:
regards
DR

I do have interest PPF that is why I am here.

Although actually it has turned into the usual bin fest so my interest has waived. All that is left is the dark side of my personality that enjoys a binfest with the usual suspects. Although i will have to go and do some work soon so that particular pleasure is coming to an end.

So sad as you have only just turned up.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Homour?

Did you not understand my post? I'm surprised. You claim to understand an awful lot and much better than the rest of us. Okay - let me spell it out for you. You're mocking Soulman for not fully understanding the issues in the London borough because he lives in a town 70 miles away. You claim to have an understanding of the issues because you claim to have similar issues in Australia. You mentioned Sydney. Sydney is 600 miles away from Geelong. I'll repeat: You living 600 miles away from a supposed similar situation gives you a better insight into somewhere that Soulman lives 70 miles away from. Clearer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here