Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another piece of UKIP brilliance

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
Well done - not only can you not backup your original statement
Well, I am pretty shocked to be honest. I would have thought anybody that votes for a party and wears that vote as a badge defending a party has a working knowledge of the party.

You clearly do not know enough about UKIP to hold an honest discussion about them.

but you can't even hold a coherent argument.
I'm seeing something new here, i though that supporters or anti establishment parties were intelligent and honest, but here you are denying what a ten year old could figure out

So I'll ask again - please provide the evidence for THIS statement - "Every time he implies that if he won every uk seat in Strasbourg the Uk will leave the EU he lies"
Il say it again. You lack basic knowledge of UKIP, their foundation beliefs and ultimate goal. Much of which is evident in the very name of the party.

All a vote for the eu parliament does is create another overpaid useless dickhead

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well, I am pretty shocked to be honest. I would have thought anybody that votes for a party and wears that vote as a badge defending a party has a working knowledge of the party.

You clearly do not know enough about UKIP to hold an honest discussion about them.

I'm seeing something new here, i though that supporters or anti establishment parties were intelligent and honest, but here you are denying what a ten year old could figure out

Il say it again. You lack basic knowledge of UKIP, their foundation beliefs and ultimate goal. Much of which is evident in the very name of the party.

All a vote for the eu parliament does is create another overpaid useless dickhead

You must be a politician - either unwilling or unable to answer a very straight forward question.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
So I'll ask again - please provide the evidence for THIS statement - "Every time he implies that if he won every uk seat in Strasbourg the Uk will leave the EU he lies"

MEPs do not have the authority to revoke EU membership - it's a matter for national government. That is why UKIP cannot prevent British membership of the EU. They can take the money and not vote for anything (as their MEPs currently do), but this still doesn't mean that MEPs can pull out of the EU. That is why it is a lie to imply that "if he won every uk seat in Strasbourg the Uk will leave the EU ".

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
MEPs do not have the authority to revoke EU membership - it's a matter for national government. That is why UKIP cannot prevent British membership of the EU. They can take the money and not vote for anything (as their MEPs currently do), but this still doesn't mean that MEPs can pull out of the EU. That is why it is a lie to imply that "if he won every uk seat in Strasbourg the Uk will leave the EU ".

I know that and you know that BUT Farage has never made that statement - unless you or [MENTION=29123]Irish_Seagull[/MENTION] want to prove otherwise ?

Last edited:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I didn't claim that he had. I don't know if he has or not. It doesn't really matter - you seemed to want evidence that the statement was correct, not evidence that the statement was made.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I didn't claim that he had. I don't know if he has or not. It doesn't really matter - you seemed to want evidence that the statement was correct, not evidence that the statement was made.

When I used the word statement I meant Irish Seagull's statement being correct.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know that and you know that BUT Farage has never made that statement - unless you or [MENTION=29123]Irish_Seagull[/MENTION] want to prove otherwise ?

Farage has never said that the Pope is catholic, bears shit in the woods and Dolly Parton sleeps on her back, but i think they are accepted as facts ?

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
Farage has never said that the Pope is catholic, bears shit in the woods and Dolly Parton sleeps on her back, but i think they are accepted as facts ?
uba2ape2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here