Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterdays program error?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Also, Adams was gone after the Luton game. Dean White was in charge of the Crewe disaster, and the Millwall game before it.

They really didn't do very well there. ???

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ah, thats another one then - Page 30 is the one i said above

FFS Editor! :lolol:

Glorious. It could be worse. In the Doncaster programme, they have a picture of a girl in a Doncaster shirt who is in the Miss South Yorkshire competition. They have her name as being Charlie Lister... I think whoever printed that is into their greyhound racing. I think the girl they printed the picture (very alluring picture too, I do love a girl in a football shirt) is actually called Charlotte. Absolute fox.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I remember a couple of seasons ago, there was a caption mistake and they said something along the lines of a particular Gully's Girl had got engaged with a six-year old mascot. Lucky boy!

Glorious. It could be worse. In the Doncaster programme, they have a picture of a girl in a Doncaster shirt who is in the Miss South Yorkshire competition. They have her name as being Charlie Lister... I think whoever printed that is into their greyhound racing. I think the girl they printed the picture (very alluring picture too, I do love a girl in a football shirt) is actually called Charlotte. Absolute fox.

As seen here, helping a chap out

adwickgym2small.jpg

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Charlie is of course short for Charlotte, so it could be her name!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here